Home Precious Metals

What's wrong with buying Monarch Bucks?

tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
Even apmex is out of most stuff, even their own 1 oz, yet Monarch still has their own Monarch Buck.
Its still a silver round for a great price, eh? Why not even a silvertowne poured?
COA

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just purchased some silver rounds from Apmex....had stock when I checked.... already arrived, fast service. Cheers, RickO
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Even apmex is out of most stuff, even their own 1 oz, yet Monarch still has their own Monarch Buck.
    Its still a silver round for a great price, eh? Why not even a silvertowne poured? >>

Both are reputable companies and I wouldn't hesitate to buy their bullion products. I especially like their poured and stamped bars.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    hey, thanks!
    COA
  • JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the longest time they were selling for just $1.00 over spot with plenty of supply. Then the supply vanished, not sure if someone came in and bought them up or Monarch pulled them. Couple days later the supply returned but the very favorable price was gone. Still within reason, but no longer just $1.00 over spot.
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Debates like these often remind me that I only buy PMs for their BV not their numismatic value (and I encourage you do the same). Silver is silver. No sense paying $50 for Australian or British silver if you can pay $25 for Monarch bucks.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE