UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA

Comments

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold trading 1484 now I think
    I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sad thing is that this late afternoon selloff was an orchestrated event by people wishing to see the gold price lower so that they could cover short positions in the paper gold markets. Proof of this is that London PM fixing on Friday was $1535. Once the London physical market closed, the orchestrated selling in the paper markets gathered momentum. By the close of the Comex paper gold market, gold had dropped $60 in just the last couple of hours on very high volume.

Anyone who believes this deserves to be separated from their money.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options

<< <i>Jim was wrong???????????????? oh my, what is happening?image >>

Back in March he said gold would hit $1600 and not look back.

A couple of years ago he told his followers to get possession of their mining stock certificates. The mining shares have since collapsed.

Before that he screamed "THIS IS IT!" Fast forward a few years and now the stock market is exploding to new highs.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinclair needs to hibernate for a few years. Even I have become tired of his forecasts. And he's the guy that got me into gold back in Sept 2002.
    Now he brings guest chartists on his site like Bo Baloney that must have learned their TA skills in a cave....no insult intended to cave men that is.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sinclair needs to hibernate for a few years. Even I have become tired of his forecasts. And he's the guy that got me into gold back in Sept 2002.
    Now he brings guest chartists on his site like Bo Baloney that must have learned their TA skills in a cave....no insult intended to cave men that is. >>

One less P.M. Demigod to take serious.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim is not wrong image

Only Temporally delayed in his prediction to the final journey to free physical gold from paper gold and the banksters.

In the end,,,,,,,,,,, there can be only one,,,,,,,,,,, PHYSICAL image

Paper can be burned. And it isn't worth the paper it is written on.

When the rest of the world finally figures out that the US is broke,,,,,, 17 Trillion in debt that will never / can never be repaid. Then the rest of the world will figure out everybody else is broke also ,,,,,When the musical chairs stop,,,,,,,,, do you want to be holding paper or physical?????

JMHO GrandAm image

Comment below from referenced article:

"Curiously, many people argue this would be a good time to abandon gold. We don’t think so – we rather think that faith in central banks will eventually crumble, and then it will be well and truly ‘game over’ for these perpetual bubble machines. As a friend of ours frequently remarks: at that point the question of how to price gold will be akin to asking what the last functioning parachute on an airplane that is going down should be worth."
    GrandAm :)
  • Options
    s4nys4ny Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭
    In the very long run gold will go higher. This can be disrupted by multi year
    periods when gold experiences significant declines. From 1980 to 2001 gold
    declined from over $800 to under $275.

The current decline is small and the uptrend may resume, or we could be
    much lower next year. Nobody knows.

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was wrong on his timing. He clearly thinks that he knows something that he is willing to fly around the world and talk about in privately-held meetings. Maybe he owns enough gold and is rich enough to indulge himself as a delusional rich guy by doing that, or maybe he still does know something.

When I see a better place to put money than physical precious metals, I'll start doing just that. I make my own decisions based on incomplete information - always have - but I'll still be reading what Sinclair has to say.

If anyone thinks that they know how to invest in any of these markets without being subjected to unprecedented levels of corruption & manipulation, they are fooling themselves about the level of risk that they've accepted.

And yes, this stuff can go on for decades. I don't think this episode will, however.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sinclair needs to hibernate for a few years. Even I have become tired of his forecasts. >>

+2

The game changed (or evolved) yet he still needed to preach the same mantra to his CIGA's and more and more it seemed like he was holding their (CIGA's) hands or even telling them to stop whining after every correction.

When he was "blasting three a days" I moved him to my spam folder. Yeah I could unsubscribe, but.

I wish him well.

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People need to stop whining, and learn to think and act for themselves.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>People need to stop whining, and learn to think and act for themselves. >>

Unfortunately, that's not how the world runs these days. No one is responsible for their own actions it seems.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>People need to stop whining, and learn to think and act for themselves. >>

Whoohoo!!!!
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

Nothing wrong with seeking advice on a topic outside one's field of expertise. Just don't blame the advisor if you make a bad decision.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    Missed it big time May 14 Bo??
    Dear CIGAs,

Silver: May 14 – support held and turn date has passed. Silver bulls can relax for now! Up next.

Gold: May 14 – the turn date has passed!

Yesterday May 13, marked a turn date. Today and yesterday mark the re-entry long. I bought yesterday and now wait for the next turn date. This next turn date will be marking the equity market top that leads to a 15-20% correction. The next turn date and top will be posted publicly the day before on jsmineset.com. This next turn will be the final date I post publicly. I can be contacted privately.

Thank you,
    CIGA, Bo Polny
    clip_image002
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • Options

<< <i>Missed it big time May 14 Bo??
    Dear CIGAs,

Silver: May 14 – support held and turn date has passed. Silver bulls can relax for now! Up next.

Gold: May 14 – the turn date has passed!

Yesterday May 13, marked a turn date. Today and yesterday mark the re-entry long. I bought yesterday and now wait for the next turn date. This next turn date will be marking the equity market top that leads to a 15-20% correction. The next turn date and top will be posted publicly the day before on jsmineset.com. This next turn will be the final date I post publicly. I can be contacted privately.

Thank you,
    CIGA, Bo Polny
    clip_image002 >>

He or she could be one day off in their stellar forecast. BTW, it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to predict that 15 - 20% correction in equities. The 64 thousand dollar question is: month, day, year, but all the whiz kids have been predicting it for the last 2 years.. image
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like most visionaries, the call is too early.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    s4nys4ny Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭
    An old saying in the stock market: value investors buy too soon and growth investors sell too late.

We are somewhere in the middle on gold. The gold to $5000 crowd stayed too long and the buy at $1000 crowd
    is still waiting.
  • Options

<< <i>Like most visionaries, the call is too early. >>

Or as the saying goes..."Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice daily."image