Home Metal Detecting
Options

My March 2013 totals for Upstate NY: 38 cents...

Got out for just a short bit today, reached the 50's early on today, but its getting windy and cooling down fast now, found 38 cents...just enough to say I got out in March here in upstate NY....

Can you see which one made me do the Boom...baby dance?

Comments

• Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    haha, I bet each and every one of those crusty zincolns made you dance. Can't see anything else that would be dance worthy image.

Congrats on the DB LC! Any date to be found? Looks like maybe 1806?
  • Options
    kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
    Id like it to be 1804, but last digit just isn't visible, can only make out the 180 just barely.
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    At least it can be ID'd with a partial date. Way to start off the season! Wait till you see the slug I found this weekend. Yours looks like an MS70 compated to it.
  • Options
    im guessing 0-9
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done.... any time you find an LC is a good hunt...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Nicely Done! I've never found a large cent but my son and I will be hunting hard this summer for his growing wish list. Basically whatever the key find from Diggers is, it gets added to the list. image

We did find a silver spoon on Saturday along with a pile of modern coins. Upstate NY is doing well for us too!

Harry
  • Options
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you try to put that Penny in a Coinstar let me know so that can follow you.image