Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2013 Presidential Dollar Coins

So with the 2012 Presidential dollar mintage's falling off the fiscal cliff should we expect even more lower mintage's in 2013
as the boulder continues to roll down the mountain side? Your answers are welcome collectors! Thanks.
Telsa is one of the greatest inventors
of all time! Render to Caesar's what is
Caesars and give to God what is God's.

Comments

• Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...i expect congress to swing the hatchet on the whole prez buck program to satisfy the white house. mint issues and all image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rant over... sorry if you missed it. image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was never of interest to me, but there are YN's out there that are focused on the series... will be too bad if the program were to be discontinued. However, I would not be surprised to see the rag buck go first....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options

However, I would not be surprised to see the rag buck go first.... Cheers, RickO

...that just might be the shot in the arm to increase interest in the prez and NA bucks. maybe even cause the feds to start, once again, shipping them to the banks at face! some of us dream, i know. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't use them since THEY TOOK OFF IN GOD WE TRUST!!1 image

*head hurts just reading that*
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    I spent 15 NA dollars today at the grocery store self checkout. I'm sure they will go to the bank and won't see circulation again.
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭
    I would expect the mintages to continue to slide until the paper dollar is replaced.
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would expect the mintages to continue to slide until the paper dollar is replaced. >>

Well, they'd better hurry while the coin can still buy something.

I guess they can redesign gumball machines....
  • Options

...in a short time we can use them to buy stamps! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file