Home Precious Metals
Options

Monarch Stuff, a pawn shop lunch, and more TQE

tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
Received some of the Monarch Precious Metals stuff yesterday. Good news is the price went up since I ordered it.
I wanted their 5 oz poured bar to balance out the other monarch poured bars in a small set. Good price. Ok. ah... so so
Like the thumb sized 1 oz the best. Fits into my bar album too.

Couple of their own monarch coins. humm, Only thing special is they are new. Nice in my silver round album. ho humm

Ordered some of their A-marks, but I only got the coins. No chunkies available.. Ah,, at least they are new, but I'd trade them for rusty scratched tarnished chunky bars any day.
---------------
Waiting for the Bullet from NW, and the sexy freedom ladies.
---------------
10 eagles at the pawn shop, and 100 dimes today just after spot went up .50ct. Three in Littleton plastic trays, an 87, with others in need of dipping. Its what they had. Young guy yells to the back "Still have that gold buffalo?" and I was excited, but no, it was gone. Supply still 'sparingly.'
--------------
Laid off and still buying... I'll just print more money!
COA

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    nice stuff! Hows the job hunting going?
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Laid off and still buying... I'll just print more money! >>

Please send some my way!
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Have until Friday now; got some breathing room and continuation of the benefits for awhile which helps.
    (I'm still here printing VanHalen, just like Obama.. I guess the same principal would be for me to apply for 2 more credit cards tomorrow.)

The buying is part of existing savings transition into the PM stack. Still need to transition
    during dips. A little worry some though, and rechecking if my plan is still as solid as it was.
    Def have to address the addiction now and cut the incoming spending. (cut the money step, from the book the Cheapskate)

Doing the initial contacting now and checking the job markets. Short contract stints more likely then permanent.
    Have pen will travel.

Good time to learn some selling techniques. Back to $49 soon!

<< <i>nice stuff! Hows the job hunting going? >>

COA