Options
Classic Commemoratives for the weekend
coinsarefun
Posts: 21,781 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'll start


CoinsAreFun Pictorials Album FOR SALE SOME will mark final ones before auction
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
0
Comments
<< <i>I'll start
i was just looking at one of these on a coin sight. yours has better toning for sure. i didnt pull the trigger yet. nice coin
JH
Proof Buffalo Registry Set
Capped Bust Quarters Registry Set
Proof Walking Liberty Halves Registry Set
==================================
Complete US-PHIL Coins for Sale, Circulation Strikes 1903-1945
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
Used to own this one, one of my favorite designs:
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
<< <i>
WOWSERS!!! Love it.
<< <i>
Hey, I'm pretty sure I made that piece at NGC a few years back, former ANACS..........63 star?
<< <i>
<< <i>
Hey, I'm pretty sure I made that piece at NGC a few years back, former ANACS..........63 star? >>
Yes, 63*
Many people like to dump on the Layfeyette Dollar, but I think the main reason is that it is hard to find an attractive example.
And some people think that the design for the Layfeyette Dollar was lifted from the Yorktown commemorative medal. What do you think?
This is one of my favorite classic commem designs...
U.S. Type Set
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
<< <i>From my Circulated set. Anyone care to GTG?
VF35?
And a roll find from last summer, nice circulated Monroe.
Joseph J. Singleton - First Superintendent of the U.S. Branch Mint in Dahlonega Georgia
Findley Ridge Collection
About Findley Ridge
<< <i>From my Circulated set. Anyone care to GTG?
XF45?
Here's my Albany. A bit dingy and not as well toned as yours, but I'll keep it for now.
Oh, and here's a Texas.
And an Iowa I like.
I'll take a guess of VF20 on the Missouri.
My Albany is AU50. I think its more of a 45 myself as well.
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
<< <i>I'm posting this one on behalf of wondercoin.
What the heck 3rd party posting!
Very nice 39-D wondercoin!
AB
<< <i>
<< <i>I'm posting this one on behalf of wondercoin. >>
What the heck 3rd party posting!
Very nice 39-D wondercoin!
AB
Yea.....I figure as long as I'm posting it, I should be entitled to part ownership
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
I would tend to say that to if this were mine
<< <i>Always a good thread. MJ
.
CoinsAreFun Toned Silver Eagle Proof Album
.
Gallery Mint Museum, Ron Landis& Joe Rust, The beginnings of the Golden Dollar
.
More CoinsAreFun Pictorials NGC FOR SALE