Options
I DID IT!!!! I Finally Did It!!!
Rob41281
Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
Excuse my excitement but after 12 years back in this hobby and starting numerous sets only to quit halfway and sell to fund a new venture I finally completed my 7070 type set with the purchase of this coin. I'm not doing/adding the gold page so this coin goes in the last open spot in the album. I started a typeset once before when I started collecting again and sold it off halfway thru when I had the more expensive coins still to get and didnt have the funds or patience. Couple years ago I decided the typeset would be the coolest thing to have and keep permanently so I stuck with it this time and finally finished it up. Now the slow process of looking for upgrades can begin.


Here are a few pics I have available of some other coins in the set.
This was the first one I bought to start the album.










Here are a few pics I have available of some other coins in the set.
This was the first one I bought to start the album.








0
Comments
Hoard the keys.
PCGS Registries
Box of 20
SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
It's a great feeling, many start this album but few finish it. Let's see some quick pics of the pages
Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry
Michael Kittle Rare Coins --- 1908-S Indian Head Cent Grading Set --- No. 1 1909 Mint Set --- Kittlecoins on Facebook --- Long Beach Table 700
Mike
I'm having a difficult time finding coins I like though.
Complete Set of Chopmarked Trade Dollars
Carson City Silver Dollars Complete 1870-1893http://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/showcase.aspx?sc=2722"
http://www.ebay.com/sch/rs8199/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Congrats
Dolan
I love 7070 sets. 'Tis no small accomplishment to finish one, either, even in modest grades.
Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.
<< <i>Thanks, my whole album pretty much consists of coins that have a nice no problem circulated look to them except for the moderns which are unc. >>
Congratulations! By the way did you catch the photos I posted over on the "Do you keep problem coins?" thread In response to your post there? The cat, moose, and balcony have an uncanny resemblance to your deer and cat avatar.
U.S. Type Set
and it sets us apart from practitioners and consultants. Gregor
Keeper of the VAM Catalog • Professional Coin Imaging • Prime Number Set • World Coins in Early America • British Trade Dollars • Variety Attribution
Congratulations!!!
Happy, humble, honored and proud recipient of the “You Suck” award 10/22/2014
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.
Congrats BTW
Sometimes, it’s better to be LUCKY than good. 🍀 🍺👍
My Full Walker Registry Set (1916-1947):
https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/16292/
Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.
I have often thought that it's such a shame that type collecting basically ended with the 20th century.
With all of the different issues now being foisted upon collectors now, it'll take a semi to carry a type set by the end of this century.
HH
1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
Good on you!
MJ
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
<< <i>Congratulations!
It's a great feeling, many start this album but few finish it. Let's see some quick pics of the pages
what he said
http://www.ebay.com/sch/rs8199/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=