Home Metal Detecting
Options

1853 calendar token and...

in response from my insulator thread, here it is. Heritage had one in great condition that sold for i think $250?
also dug a barber quarter, seated dime and 2 halfdimes. all coins coins were very ugly. this 1854 was the nicest coin and yes it is as clean as it will get.

Comments

• Options
    bonus picture of me in my favorite type of place to dig, creeks.
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Demo. Those are some nice old silver coins you picked up even if they're not in the best condition. That calendar coin is something special too. Do you sift for these or is there some detecting?
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat calendar coin.... how are you detecting creeks? Screen sifting or with an MD?
    Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Man what kind of detector are you using, that looks like 1 mighty deep hole you have going there.

Nick
  • Options
    THIS is a deep hole
    we detect and sift, rake, dig. the creeks have old dumps and remains of homes. i'm sure this is true almost everywhere and anywhere people have lived
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep....THAT is a deep hole.....image Did you find anything in that cavern??? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you never know what youll get at anytime demo. do what it takes, best wishes
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The calendar medal is great! So are the action shots. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.