Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I lost my shirt, and feel sick.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Yes. I have my own account for buying. However I don't buy much anymore on eBay. Save for a few sellers, that allow me to use my Debit Card to pay for things.

www.coinswithhistory.com
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yes. I have my own account for buying. However I don't buy much anymore on eBay. Save for a few sellers, that allow me to use my Debit Card to pay for things. >>

Yeah can be a real pantscr@pper buying stuff on eBay when you done got bammed from payPal for having an unpaid balance of $100 for over 60 days. Good thing mommy's debit card still works.

BTW folks he is not some kid, he claims to be 20 years old, but other sources via search engines have him at 29 years old. Kind of enigmatic, ala Kim Jong Un of North Korea.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    ScottishMoney, is that you?
    www.coinswithhistory.com
  • Options
    StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep seeing this thread getting more and more replies.

So I opened it up and read it.

Wish I had not done so.
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>.
    good lord is this thread still going on?

i've been getting one of those feelings and this is just enforcing it
    . >>

+1
  • Options

<< <i>I keep seeing this thread getting more and more replies.

Wish I had not done so. >>

I know by replying I will just bring this thread back up - but can we just close this non sense and also the others threads by this two individuals CoinBuyer12 and SaorAlba.
    Enough is enough.........get your drama somewhere else.
    MT
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's like a really bad car wreck---you don't want to look but you can't help yourself.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you paid a huge amount of money for it, I can't imagine getting sick over this.

Just my 2¢

Cheers,

Bob
  • Options

<< <i>Unless you paid a huge amount of money for it, I can't imagine getting sick over this.

Just my 2¢

Cheers,

Bob >>

Well, not sick in the literal sense, more of a sinking feeling.
    www.coinswithhistory.com
  • Options
    coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I cannot begin to tell you how many CWT's, HTT's and other tokens....not to mention coins that
    I have bought and sold at tremendous losses. Not to make light of what you just sold. Yes it probably should
    have sold for $40-60 but if you do a .99 auction and not a BIN/ make offer that's what can happen.

I have bought $1.200 toned Morgan CC's only to turn around and sell it for $400-600.
    And I am not the first nor the last one who has experienced this.

Again I don't mean to sound negative but that's what happens.

Now on the other hand I have done some absolute killer cherry picks on eBay and you may have done so
    If not you will one dayimage >>

Where's the "Like" button?? >>

On my Facebook pageimage

• Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>FWIW the OP is 20 years old, on other forums he has gone by the handle "Detecto", well that was until he got banned from them for attacking other members. He is no spring chicken, and definitely not a YN. He has a rap sheet on a particular forum that rivals BNB and Aidan Work. And like them, he joined the litany of the "bammed". >>

I noticed the similarities between the OP here, and Detecto over 'there', but wanted to stay outof it and watch the fun. Have wanted to make a few comments, but when those three letters BNB come up, or we get 'another one of those', I gotta keep it shut (though, the MO is quite similar between the OP and the '3 lettered plague'....just another wannabe dealer, and a loss of anything under $50, well, that's mighty cheap, maybe free, tuition, IMO (I, as well as a few others, have really lost and paid a much heftier 'tuition'....losing $20 is just whining, especially when you buy something from a 'friend', and think you can make money off him....that's a nice friend, or a bad backstory), but to 'buy from a friend'...(the HTT was the only thing the 'friend' had worth buying, I guess ...lol...) and get mad you didn't make a killing, well, my 'sellers to stay away from' list just grew by one, as well as blocking PM's here.

<< <i>

<< <i>I feel sick to my stomach after reading this. >>

imageimage BNB all over again. I saw him at the Ontario show he looked beat up with just some tidbits in his case as he look over them like that little hobit that says my precious.. Hobit link >>

Boy, looking beat up (gee, can't understand why/how that could happen), his acting career, must be on hold (or it could be for a part he's reading for, or already got....LOL, yeah, right!). He was also probably trying to be inconspicuous at the show (most likely, after all the friends he made after the 3-legger fiasco, the general nonsense he stirred up, I won't even bring up the WORST thing he did), messing with Charmy (the wrong woman to mess with) because of a card game....the list goes on.

As for the OP, being bammed, or sanctioned (I got suspended over 'there' and at NGC, all due to the badgering and back and forth arguing with the '3 lettered plague')...I don't know what a sanction is...you either get suspended or bammed outright, so saying you are 'sanctioned', you are trying to make it seem you are the victim. Regardless, once you get suspended or bammed on one site, you WILL get bammed everywhere.....even forums like the 'Pick-Up Artists' forum that the '3 lettered plague' got bammed from.....lol....you gotta be a real something with a dash of something else to get bammed from a site like that...I chuckle everytime I think of that one)!

Regardless, it seems the OP is well on his way to going down that same road. This will be my only post to this thread, or any other of his, thanks to SaorAlba confirming what I thought, as to the OP. I'm not engaging in 'it' again. These posters do it on the internet because they can't do it in real life.

To the OP.....the other sites give you a 'mulligan', most of the time, (unless it's real bad, then you are poofed).....THIS forum, not that way. One strike and you're out, and the odds of getting back on, without an alt, is near impossible. What I had to go through just to prove BNB was lying about being me on youtube, and I did nothing to deserve the boot (he did it just so I'd get thrown off here.....but I got the last laugh, and was allowed back inside a day, as it was easy to disprove his blatant lie...no, I haven't/won't forget......). I can't imagine what it would take (if anything) to be allowed back, without an alt (perhaps the '3 lettered plague' can tell us via his alt). Laura Sperber, Mark Feld, AnkurJ (who just came back, and thats a plus for the forum), and several other prominent, knowledgable members, all given the boot. Just some friendly advice to the OP, but if losing $20 is 'losing your shirt', I doubt the advice will be heeded.

I apologize for this posting, but I believe, as SaorAlba pointed out who he was/his MO on the other site, and about the rap sheet of the OP (it's so easy to find this out nowadays, what I uncovered about that other 'person' was easy), we're going to see similar rough waters ahead and there'll be headbutting in the near future. I won't be getting involved in ANY more of the OP's threads, after doing it once, but for others, it's deja vu all over again, so don't let him get you riled up like I did in the past. Look for him soon ATS.

I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

I know by replying I will just bring this thread back up - but can we just close this non sense and also the others threads by this two individuals CoinBuyer12 and SaorAlba.
    Enough is enough.........get your drama somewhere else. >>

SaorAlba is simply trying to help us, here, and give us info on the OP, so we know what to expect. It's meant to help keep in mind what lengths he will go to. When you post to a troublemaker's (one that gets suspended) thread, you get involved, and could become a target. Look how the tone changed once the OP's backstory came to the surface.

Now, I will simply sit back, not reply, and watch this thread spiral out of control.

This thread will probably be the first of many of the OP's threads to go 'poof'. Don't get down on SaorAlba
    I'll come up with something.
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I ever detected in a cemetery, I would never admit it to anybody! image
    Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are dealing with a sick man. Just my kind of guy we need more like this on the board makes it fun not being the only one out here. imageimage

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    This had got to be the biggest joke I ever seen! Anyone who swings a coil in a cemetary needs to have there *** BEAT!!!!
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully we have the Salvation Army and Goodwill Industries. A guy can get a shirt for a buck.
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cemetery is on land owned by a good friend of my Father.

Aren't grave plots sold to the bereaved in order to bury their loved one in? If so, the cemetery is not actually owned by a good friend of your fathers. It is owned by individuals who have loved ones buried there.
    Fall National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. Thanksgiving Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    What is wrong with metal detecting in a cemetery? That is where I have found most of the gold teeth in my collection.image

merse

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file