Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Remember the new cent Varieties?

CoinZipCoinZip Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭

I probably don't get out enough but I have not heard anything about the Lincoln Cent Varieties lately.


image

Comments

  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of dead in the water from the get go as the grading firms were not inclined to attribute them. There are some hard core under the radar types building stashes of them I think.
  • Options
    LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I probably don't get out enough but I have not heard anything about the Lincoln Cent Varieties lately. >>


    there have been threads. a couple of these threads really took off too.
    .

    <--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

  • Options
    DCWDCW Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Here we go again...." Calling all the "believers!"

    Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were many, and likely that is why so little interest. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭


    << <i>There were many, and likely that is why so little interest. Cheers, RickO >>



    ...ditto me. image
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>"Here we go again...." Calling all the "believers!" >>

    image ...to all Believers!image Check the thread about 2009 Formative Years.You'll find a ton of info. Wise choice in seeking these out,my friend.Keep searching,you'll be happy you did! -joey imageimage

    "Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

    --- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file