Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Old #7......

image

www.brunkauctions.com

Comments

  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 35,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understood that "Jack" was Frank Sinatra's drink of choice. image
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping that would have been on an actual 1866 coin!
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I was hoping that would have been on an actual 1866 coin! >>



    But hopefully NOT on an 1866 quarter! Those are scarce enough as it is, without someone messing one up.

    An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

  • Options
    MWallaceMWallace Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it!!
  • Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>I was hoping that would have been on an actual 1866 coin! >>



    But hopefully NOT on an 1866 quarter! Those are scarce enough as it is, without someone messing one up. >>

    True dat! image
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭
    I really like it...and the quarter is nice too.image


    Mike
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 34,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its nice to see something different like that image
  • Options
    steelieleesteelielee Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭
    A honey Jack of a coin....
    ************************************

    Many successful BST transactions with dozens of board members, references on request.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file