Man finds 12 lb. nugget...

drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only the guys up at Porcupine Creek could find a nugget that sizeimage
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that! Yea, those Gold Rush dudes jaws are dropping!
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>If only the guys up at Porcupine Creek could find a nugget that size >>

Of course the machine they run dirt through would just spit it out.

But Dakota Fred might trip on it walkin to the can so don't be suprised if it shows up in a future episode.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is just mind boggling.... what a find.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    I find 12 pound nuggets all the time Kansas pastures are full of frozen ones.image gone fishin Dumbo
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id have to go change my shorts after i went hid something like that. more or less lol
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Article makes it sound like beginner's luck. I think it's smart of the shop owner to not disclose the exact location of the find. People would fight over the spot most likely.

Although I don't think it's smart of them to admit how rare it is ... If their business is attracting gold seekers, yelling "this never happens here, how unusual!" seems like the wrong approach image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    nice piece of gold!!
  • Options
    spy88spy88 Posts: 764 ✭✭
    The find was in Australia...Victoria West. This place is more akin to Death Valley and easily 3 times bigger.

The find is amazing but it is just being in the right place at the right time. There's lots more out there
    and we may or may not here about past or future finds.
    Everything starts and everything stops at precisely the right time for precisely the right reason.