Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I'm Back! Time for a giveaway!

2»

Comments

  • Options
    ponderitponderit Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in with the In Crowd...
    Sept 1793
    Yellow fever

    More importantly, Welcome Back!!! image
    Successful BST transactions with Rob41281, crazyhounddog, Commoncents, CarlWohlford, blu62vette, Manofcoins, Monstarcoins, coinlietenant, iconbuster, RWW,Nolawyer, NewParadigm, Flatwoods, papabear, Yellowkid, Ankur, Pccoins, tlake22, drddm, Connecticoin, Cladiator, lkeigwin, pursuitofliberty
  • Options
    papabearpapabear Posts: 851 ✭✭
    September 1793, Yellow fever

    Thank You Papabear image
  • Options
    s4nys4ny Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Sept 1793 yellow fever...
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    Mine is a Silkie and the one you mentioned is a Polish, I use to have a couple of those too.



    << <i>Welcome back... September 1793, and yellow fever.

    Aside to LALASD4...that's the coolest chicken ever. When I was a kid our neighbor raised some fancy chickens like that. One type looked much like yours- another had a skinny black feathered body and a huge tuft of white feathers around its head, obscuring its eyes with only the beak sticking out. He called it a Polish -something or other- I can't recall specifics. >>

    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA


    image
  • Options
    I'll take a *wild* guess and say Sept. and yellow fever outbreak.

    Welcome back and thanks for the chance!
  • Options
    giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭✭
    September 1793
    Yellow Fever.image
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 45,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspected it was the yellow fever epidemic, but I didn't know the month, so I don't qualify. Cool giveaway, though. Welcome back.

    Collector since 1976. On the CU forums here since 2001.

  • Options
    Sept. 1793. Yellow Fever. Thanks for the chance!
    Regards,
    Dolan
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    September Yellow Fever killed people.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

    Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    September 1793, it was a short run because of the Yellow Fever Epidemic, it caused many problems, not the least of which was the death of the chief engraver.
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who won the random drawing on Sunday?
    Lance.
  • Options
    daOnlyBGdaOnlyBG Posts: 1,060 ✭✭
    Is there a winner?
    Successful BST transactions with: blu62vette, Shortgapbob, Dolan, valente151, cucamongacoin, ajaan

    Interests:
    Pre-Jump Grade Project
    Toned Commemoratives
  • Options
    lol I remember this giveaway! Good times!
    Regards,
    Dolan
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won. Thank you, Ankur, for the excellent giveaway. image
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,375 ✭✭✭✭
    TavernTresures won! Sorry I forgot to post it.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>image

    BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID! image

    So lets have a giveaway in honor of my unbanning. >>



    Your giveaway should have been based on how long until you again say...

    imageimage
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well he did come back.image


    Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    TavernTreasuresTavernTreasures Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Yeah!!! I received the coin and am very happy to have won a giveaway. THANKS Ankur!
    Advanced collector of BREWERIANA. Early beer advertising (beer cans, tap knobs, foam scrapers, trays, tin signs, lithos, paper, etc)....My first love...U.S. COINS!
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,375 ✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Yeah!!! I received the coin and am very happy to have won a giveaway. THANKS Ankur! >>



    You're welcome! Sorry it took so long! Hope to see you at a show soon!
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file