Home Metal Detecting
Options

Happy New Year, digbuddies!

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
Enter my giveaway, if you like.

I had one unpublished outing in December, capping off a pretty inactive year. Made one interesting find and some other knicknacks. I'll try to post it later.

For my birthday on Dec. 28th I received a small headmounted video camera, for shooting dig videos in the field. I need to play with that puppy and get out there and use it!

Happy Hunting, all. May you make that "end of the rainbow" find in 2013!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks LordM....Happy New Year to you and yours....I received a set of glasses that record video and sound.... will use them on some of my cache hunts...
    Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about getting the glasses.

My mom got me something a little bigger than those, though.

It's a Contour Roam. Still pretty small. I got a headband to mount it to. It's waterproof- even came with a surfboard mount! Too bad I don't have a surfboard. But I do have a beach, so I think maybe I'll take all my untested technology- the camera and the secondhand Minelab detector- down there one day and play with 'em.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.