In Orlando waiting for......

bidaskbidask Posts: 13,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
Why 2013 of course!

Rockin out at Epcot!

Must be 15 major bands here!

Later after fireworks haiving drinks at the
Floridian!

Happy New Year all you coin nerds!
I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

Comments

• Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭
    Great time of year to be celebrating at Epcot.

Happy New Year! image
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not too many miles away from me...are you hanging around for FUN or is that too much waiting?
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimage
    Becky
  • Options

<< <i>That's not too many miles away from me...are you hanging around for FUN or is that too much waiting? >>

Will not make it to Fun,,,,,,familly wants came
    first this year....too much waitingimage

• Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    Hey That's my favorite place. Usually spend a few weeks down there, and hope to get back there this year. Are they done building at the Floridian?
  • Options

<< <i>Hey That's my favorite place. Usually spend a few weeks down there, and hope to get back there this year. Are they done building at the Floridian? >>

The holtel looked great and I did not see any building....atmosphere inside was fabulous and festive......first class!

But I will definately come back sometime to Epcot on New Years eve without the kids.....that place was like 42nd street with 5 times the entertainmnet, more food ( can you believe it?) not to mention several spectacular fireworks displays with a finale that was mind boggling.

• Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    I looked it up, they added and finished the new wing in October 12, I was last there in June. Now you got me thinking bout a trip...Maybe New years 2014.image
  • Options
    This year I did not rock out......went out to dinner with my wife and then came home and watched the ball drop from NYC on the tube with my kids. image

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Your New Years day certainly beat mine. I started 2014 by earning myself a speeding ticket courtesy of the California Highway Patrol in Sonoma County. So happy New Years to all except the jerks who ruined my day.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Your New Years day certainly beat mine. I started 2014 by earning myself a speeding ticket courtesy of the California Highway Patrol in Sonoma County. So happy New Years to all except the jerks who ruined my day.

Well if you broke the law thats what happens police should ticket more people on the road with all the accidents these days.

Jerksimage Their just doing their jobs under dangersous conditions.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Your New Years day certainly beat mine. I started 2014 by earning myself a speeding ticket courtesy of the California Highway Patrol in Sonoma County. So happy New Years to all except the jerks who ruined my day.

Well if you broke the law thats what happens police should ticket more people on the road with all the accidents these days.

Jerksimage Their just doing their jobs under dangersous conditions. >>

If they want to make the roads safer then they should go after intoxicated drivers, cars passing traffic on the shoulders and people driving while texting. Plenty to go around this holiday period.

Dangerous conditions my backside. It was at dusk with no other vehicles within a half mile radius for going about 3 mph over the speed limit. Officer was lonely, I was an isolated target and county wants money. A trifecta.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wei, sorry to hear your New Year started off like that... sure hope it is all much better from now on.... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file