Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Merry Christmas Everybody! What did you get your wives or girlfriends for Christmas?!

Let's hear it, guys! Who's the most romantic gift giver?? image

Comments

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    U of Oregon duct tape. Ok, that's not the only gift I got her.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my wife 2 necklaces. One necklace was 3 linked hearts surrounded by small diamonds. One heart was rose gold, one was yellow gold, and one was white gold.

The second necklace was an emerald (her birth month of May), with a small diamond above it.

"Every Kiss Begins With Kay!"

Shane

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    You want me to list the gifts I gave to ALL of my wives and girlfriends? image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I got my wife a daily planner...

and my girlfriend a gold necklace with encrusted diamonds...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    We're not luxury car drivers by any means and both currently drive Chevrolets, but I got my wife a GL450 this year and she loved it. We'd been wanting to do a "new car" Christmas for a while.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    my wife got herself more drunker than a college freshman.
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    I got my wife a sign-on to eBay and instructions on what to look for in the way of PSA graded cards to add to her husband's collection
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>my wife got herself more drunker than a college freshman. >>

This year was easy for her. She has wanted an iPad since Halloween.
  • Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I got my wife a daily planner... >>

Same here, but I also got her a candy bar.
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Ironing board and vacuum cleaner.

She loved it.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    Got her a bowling ball, a subscription to MLB for the entire baseball season, a new set of golf clubs, and hand-cuffs.
    It was her best Christmas ever.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    My friends wife told him the best present would be for him to get some "pills to enhance their lovelife"--he said "sure", and he went to the pharmacist and brought her back some diet pills.

just kidding--a joke my step dad told me the other night. The females in the room did not think it was funny, (but I thought it was).
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Clothing store gift certificates mean never having to sleep on the couch.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A toaster...with FOUR slots instead of just two!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Being single, I bought myself a new MacBook Pro. I love it.
  • Options
    We have been married for 31 years now and I get her the same thing every year that I have gotten her for the last twenty years. CASH for the slot machines, not very romantic, but it is what she would rather have more than any thing else. For the first ten years or so, I have gotten her golf clubs, rings, watches, vacations, one year I even got her a nice racketball racket, but she says she would much rather have the cash!