Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Santa Claus Has Visited...154 Cards Have Arrived!!!

YeeHah,

Decided to stop by my PO just for giggles even though I checked tracking this morning on line and there was no update, and lo and behold there was a notice in my box. Picked up the 154 cards, have them in hand will be re-packaged and out on Thursday!! No explanation as to where its been for 13-14 days, but its here that's all that counts!!!!

Running out to do shopping will have more details for the participants later!

Its a Merry Merry Christmas!!!

YeeHahimage

Neilimage
Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news, Neil...Merry Christmas!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Sweet! I called the Christmas eve delivery in the other thread! Thanks for all of the updates.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff, I was surprised my post office is open until 5pm tonight, I picked up a few goodies myself.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    congrats.. was hoping they would show up for you all..
    thank goodness
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Neil ... glad to hear that they arrived safely. Merry Christmas to your wife, the boys and you.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you weren't trying to pull a fast one like Maurice hinted at in his cowardly, hiding behind a fake ID way? image
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is excellent news!

Nice to hear this worked out for all parties involved.

• Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Neil . I'm happy your cards arrived , just in time for the Holidays .

Non-sports ?

None the less , enjoy , but most of all enjoy the time with your family .----- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    "God Bless Us, Every One!!"
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you received the cards ! I guess Santa started making his rounds early.
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    I can't wait to get my cards in hand so I can learn something from the grades that will help me in the futureimage

Truth is Neil has been straight forward thru this entire event. He might not of offered a lot of the info in public post but as a party involved I couldn't of asked for more updates or honesty. At the end of the day it is what it is. A mix up on PSA's part that resulted in a 5k package being lost in the mail for a few weeks. Everything worked out and I won't think twice about piggy backing on Neil or anyone's sub again. I might however give thought to more accurate declared values.

1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    I'm really glad this worked out for everyone involved.
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great to hear
    i was hoping this would be the case
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's
  • Options
    great news
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    saw this from two miles away...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    PorkinsPorkins Posts: 605 ✭✭✭
    Very glad you guys got a happy ending!
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Good For You!!!!Thank God.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    That is great news. I am very happy for you.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Kenny says it must me a Christmas miracle . . .

• Options
    Neil,

That is great news! A little late but all good in the end.
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    BigRed7BigRed7 Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    tyweb1tyweb1 Posts: 528 ✭✭

<< <i>So you weren't trying to pull a fast one like Maurice hinted at in his cowardly, hiding behind a fake ID way? image >>

Very nice. Happy to hear that the cards arrived safely.
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Excellent! Very glad they finally arrived and sorry to hear they took so long and caused some headaches along the way..............
    Bob
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    obviously, this was the tail end of Neil's "punishment".
  • Options
    Glad the package was found. Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Got my cards today, thanks Neil!