Home Sports Talk
Options

Which team would you rank higher in college football ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Also, I should add I am curious about Te'o for Heisman. Any chance? I am thinking he ends up second to the kid from A&M. >>

Man, I am rooting for Manti. Yes I am an ND fan, but this guy is some ballplayer.

I think it's between Te'o and Manziel as well. Pretty interesting that these two are at the top of the list (IMO). There has NEVER been a Freshman that has won and there has only been one defensive player to win the award. I think that some voters will not vote for a Freshman, which may give Manti the edge. They both are deserving of the award.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    What are the odds that I make myself sick on the plane ride?? LOL

I hope Georgia beats Alabama so ill have a chance at a game ticket from my Bulldog niece!

Manti won't win the Heisman. At least he will be invited to the event though
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What are the odds that I make myself sick on the plane ride?? LOL

I hope Georgia beats Alabama so ill have a chance at a game ticket from my Bulldog niece!

Manti won't win the Heisman. At least he will be invited to the event though >>

Good luck to you. I think you have your hands full with either SEC opponent but good luck to you! Either way you'll have fun!
  • Options
    Manti will definately win the Heismann.

A large portion of the college football voters are tired of the SEC.
    J. Manziel is also a freshman, which also works against him.

Manziel and T'eo are the two finalists. There are no other options.

T'eo wins in a landslide.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Whether or not Teo wins the Heisman, there are many people (myself included) who don't even think he's the best LB in the country. That distinction goes to Jarvis Jones.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.