Home Sports Talk
Options

Is Ray Lewis squeaky clean?

Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
I was reading about the events of the 2000 Super Bowl and was just wondering about this. The legal deal with him was that he testified against the other 2 guys he was with. He said he witnessed the beat down; but said there were no knives involved. He also told the 2 partners to not say a thing. Not say what? And in the end the 2 guys were stabbed to death. I just have always had a hard time with him being so squeaky clean and inspirational/religious and all of that.

Comments

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    who (besides him and his supporters) ever said he was squeaky clean?
  • Options
    Just like Don King's 'Only In America' comment - some get away with murder and live the dream. albeit should be locked up and rotting.
  • Options
    Yet some are foolish enough to think this guy is a role model? go Figure.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Let's say he was a horrible monster in 2000. I don't know him nor was I there but let's just say that. It's not possible he turned his life around, found god, etc!? He's not "squeaky clean" but I think he could be a great role model. Good for him. Why hate!?
  • Options
    No hate but when Ray Lewis takes part in killing my pet moose next year, and he gets away with it, I'll be just as upset 10 years later as the family members of the stabbed gents he was involved with. Finding 'God' is a wimpy way out of reality if that is what he's done

(wait, no, I'm actually not part of a moose family)
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone "squeaky clean" ?
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not hating. I'm just wondering if people think he's a good actor or is he real. Plus if he didn't do anything wrong in 2000.....Why would he need to change his life around?

GREAT PLAYER....by the way
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    No...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

I'll ask him next sat. when his sons team plays our warner team in 2nd rd. of playoffs.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8