Home› World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Any escudo collectors out there?

There is something about 1700's escudo's that bring me back to my childhood days where, as like many young kids, I would dream of finding burried treasure.
I think that is why I find the escudos so enjoyable to collect now.
Of course back when I was a kid all I got was yelled at by my parents for digging up the lawn.


Comments

  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Options
    STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭
    What an impressive group with a nice mix of mints. Very very nice!

    image
    Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!
  • Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you keep posting these, we will soon have many escudo collectors image

    Beautiful!
    Habsburg Talers

    TalerUniverse.com is a curated numismatic project dedicated to the silver talers, crowns, and medals of the Habsburg Empire and the Holy Roman Empire, spanning the 16th–18th centuries. The collection emphasizes historically significant issues, rare mint varieties, and high-grade NGC/PCGS examples, presented with detailed historical context, scholarly references, and high-resolution photography. TalerUniverse aims to serve both as a private collection showcase and a growing reference resource for collectors, researchers, and students of early-modern European coinage.
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    image
    Becky
  • Options
    worldcoinguyworldcoinguy Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JohnnyCache - I think you have made one of the more memorable entrances to our forum! Amazing pieces and looking forward to seeing more treasures.
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,862 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just love those coins and would love to add one to my collection someday.

    image

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    wow, amazing!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

    Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
Sign In or Register to comment.