Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official November 2012 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, photos would really help, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of October 2012, when November comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

This ebay seller is auctioning my European art bars.
Veronik62. She has zero feedback because she set up a special account to pawn my wares. I will be selling the remainder of these Vatican Bible Series bars (they are 999 fine; she made a mistake in the description saying they're sterling - she's not really into PMs... image ). And lots of other very rare bars including Valcambi, PAMP, etc. Just a heads up, I still have plenty of PAMP's first series, the Italian Cities collection from around 1978. Also fractionals.

Enjoy!

I bet you will be able to get the PAMP bars at a huge discount to this very common one.

Enjoy!

imageimageimage
.....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22

Comments

• Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

sold.
  • Options
    PlatinumDuckPlatinumDuck Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    Payment by regular PayPal +3%, or Personal Checks( 7 days to clear before I ship).

Shipping/handling is free. I will ship to the U.S. only at this time. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks!

2013 Canada Silver 1.5oz Polar Bear.....14 available................$75.00 each

1992 Canada Platinum Proof Cougar 1/10oz......................$235.00

1994 Canada Platinum Proof Sea Otter 1/10oz COIN IS NOT IN A GRADED HOLDER AS PHOTO SHOWS.......$235.00

1997 Canada Platinum Proof Wood Bison 1/10oz with box and COA....................$245.00

2000 Canada Platinum Proof Pronghorn 1/10oz........$235.00

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities

• Options
    I have a total of 21 silver eagle dollars. 8 are 1990, 6 are 1991, 5 are 1992 and 2 are 1993. I also have 3 Canadian quarters 2 1960 and 1 1968. 1 1942s and 1 1943s war nickels. 1 1910 six pence coin. And 1 1964 canadian dime. I don't have pics. I can try to email some if you PM me your email. I am taking offers on the whole lot. If you are interested please PM me your best offer. Thanks
    -Tom
    image I keep a census on Hawaii Error notes, Radars, Repeaters, Hawaii Stars (all denominations), Low serials, 6 of a kind, 7 of a kind, Canceled notes, AC blocks, ZB blocks, FC blocks, Uncut sheets and Late plates. If you have any information you would like to share please PM me. Thanks.image
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I bet you will be able to get the PAMP bars at a huge discount to this very common one. >>

I still can't believe the price that one fetched...image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    tychojoetychojoe Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    $S0LD.

2007 Proof 24K Gold Jefferson's Liberty 1/2 oz. Flawless and gorgeous, as received from the US Mint. Includes OGP lacquered felt-lined box and COA.

2006 Proof 24K Gold Buffalo 1-oz. First year issue, purchased directly from the US Mint. Flawless. Gorgeous watery mirrors. Includes OGP and COA.

imageimage
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still buying odd sized Engelhard old pour bars. Both gold and silver. I had one taker last month.

Will consider some odd size JMC/JM bars.................Thanks. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    done.
  • Options
    bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    10K Gold Cadillac Ring on ebay EBAY 19.8 grams of gold
  • Options
    1 Gold Sovereign .2354oz of gold $380.00 ( Gold content is about $400- $405 ).

1918 (Perth)

Thanks for looking.
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    kalshaconkalshacon Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    (4) 5 Gram JM Silver Bars, 3 sealed and 1 in a container with a marked sterling mount. SOLD

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    (4) 5 Gram JM Silver Bars, 3 sealed and 1 in a container with a marked sterling mount. $60 shipped

pm sent
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    EDIT: $225 shipped

5 oz BS hexagonal bar. Marked .999, low serial number #038. $250 shipped.

Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    Buying

1986 $25 Gold Eagles NGC/PCGS 69 @ $884 per w/gold @ $1684

Also looking to purchase

1986 - 1991 $10 Gold Eagles NGC/PCGS 69

Please PM

Thanks
    Always Buying Modern Gold, Silver, & Platinum Eagles.
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOLD @ SPOT
    3.16057 Ounces Pure @ Spot

• Options
    calleochocalleocho Posts: 1,569 ✭✭
    I have a sheet of 10X 5 grams credit suisse silver bars for sale.

***SOLD***

thank you so much

"Women should be obscene and not heard. "
    Groucho Marx
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    (sold, thanks)
  • Options
    StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭
    Selling both of the following silver 1 oz. bars as a pair for $ON HOLD delivered.
    1. 1973 Great Lakes Mint - 150th Anniversary Texas Rangers
      imageimage

2. 1975 Texas 28th State - gold plated numbered bar with HM (Hamilton Mint) mark
      imageimage
    Payment by postal money order/personal check (please mail within 48 hrs.), or Paypal (add 2.9%, no Paypal Gift, please). When sending postal money orders or checks I ask that you do so with delivery or signature confirmation so there is no question on my receiving them. I ship USPS Priority insured (Registered insured for anything over $1000) immediately upon receipt of payment (checks need to clear unless we've done business before) and ship only to US addresses. I am responsible for all shipments until post office tracking says delivered. Will send tracking number upon shipment. Standard 7-day return privilege on all coins except bullion.

PM with any questions. Successful BST transactions in sig line below. No unsuccessful BST transactions. I aim to please!

Thanks,

Mike Stair
    Staircoins
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    CREDIT SUISSE SILVER BAR LOT

Nice collection of nice mirror finish bars (scanner shows dark).

1 oz, 20 Gram, 10 Gram, 5 Gram

$105 Shipped C/MO/PPG Paypal $108

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    5 oz and 1 oz engelhard bars $250 shipped
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Looking for Kookaburras, BU one ounce silver. Please let me know what you have. Hope to pay a relatively small premium over spot.

Dennis
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Payment is as usual, I prefer PPG or Postal Money order but will take checks from past customers here. Prices are delivered to your door prices. Please send a message if interested in anything and feel free to make an offer if you don't like my asking price.

BOTH AMARKS ARE SOLD, thank you.
    A couple .999 Silver 10 oz AMARK bars. One in completely sealed original plastic, no serial number with more of a mint state finish & a raw one with a serial number and a prooflike finish.
    $xxx for both.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    gone
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    1/20 Onza 1993 $97 shipped. Sold

8 Prospectors $285 shipped SOLD
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    Bump for Black Friday.
  • Options
    done.
  • Options
    bigmarty58bigmarty58 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold
    Enthusiastic collector of British pre-decimal and Canadian decimal circulation coins.
  • Options
    gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    200 Average circulated silver war nickels... Over 11 ounces of silver

(SOLD)

• Options
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    I have (52) Peace dollars avg circulation VG-XF

I have Peace dollars in AU and BU if interested.
    Also Morgans in all grades.

All kept in Bank SDB, allow 2 days before being able to ship.

I have been getting interests in the AU and BU's. I have found an easier way to quote the price.
    I will sell mine for 75 cents over the APMEX buy prices, of which they sell for something like another $5 - 6 each .

plus actual shipping
    Thanks

Will post pics for anyone interested
  • Options
    TTT. for everyone..