Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Happy Birthday Charmy

2»

Comments

• Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭

Charmy - love that OC/DS - very interesting coin.

So... how much of that PATRON is left after a evening of celebrating ? image
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Perry - I just added you to my BFF list! >>

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Charmy..... I hope you enjoyed a fine, red wine .......I have sampled several while on my assignment in Illinois, but do not get to the forum as much as before. Oh well should be back full time in December. Meantime, I must say, you seem to be getting younger each year.... wishing you the very best.....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Charmy - love that OC/DS - very interesting coin.

So... how much of that PATRON is left after a evening of celebrating ? image >>

Mike, try as I might, I can't quite make the same dent in a bottle of Patron as I can in a bottle of wine! But it was awfully fun trying!!! imageimage

And the fun isn't over yet!! Off to Laughlin shortly for another round (I think my hubby said something about more Patron shots....)

Ricko, Glad to have you pop in - we've missed you on the boards! And as mentioned above, no wine this time around - I went a different route as you can see.... But come Baltimore, I'm sure the wine will once again be flowing (and photographed)!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy late BDay Charmy!

Dave

PS Thank you as well for the many great coin show reports!
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    alohagaryalohagary Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday from sunny Hawaii
  • Options
    Happy belated birthday! Of course, you're still in the middle of birthday week. Enjoy!
    Let's try not to get upset.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Charmy!
  • Options
    I wished you a Happy Birthday on Facebook 3 days ago,so Happy Birthday plus 3 days!
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!

Either this coin dealing is good for you, or you seem to be aging in reverse, because every time I see you, you look better than before.
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this "extended" birthday celebrating! Since I was out of town with my hubby the past few days, when I got home yesterday, my kids came over and brought Sprinkles Cupcakes (oh my, are they ever the BEST cupcakes on the planet), plus since I was too tired to go out, they ordered my favorite pizza and I finally had some great wine - Rombauer Zinfandel!

Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the best, now and for a long, long time to come!!
    Pete
    "Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭

Happy belated Birthday Charmy,

See you soon in Baltimore!

Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    RebelRonRebelRon Posts: 544 ✭✭
    Happy Birthday Charmy
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: EagleEye 10/26/2012 11:42 AM

Thanks for all your wonderful road reports. Your participation on the forum makes it a great place for all to enjoy.

Well, early or late happy birthday Charmy! (as it's half a year past or half a year away, apparently) My sister's birthday is Oct. 26!

Anyway, your show reports make me want to become a coin dealer, I love flying, staying in nice hotel rooms, playing poker, and having lots of steak and wine!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy belated Birthday Charmy! I wasn't allowed to your party, but I am here now.

Hope to see you in Central States.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file