Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Nolan Ryan Rookie Project is Complete :)

I took this:

Did this:

And turned it into this image

Will reencapsulate it in a red flip holder with the PSA/DSA designation before it's said and done.
Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Derrick,

Pic is really small. Any way to enlarge it and show a back scan as well? (Your answer is probably "I took this from an ebay auction and that's the only pic the seller shows"! LOL)
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    HAHAHA ... as soon as I posted you edited your post with an enlarged scan! hahaha
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭
    lol it wasn't from Ebay, it was from photobucket. but I grabbed it from the slideshow by accident :-) .

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    Thats the kind of card youd want to put in your pc!
    Nathan Wagner
  • Options
    image. Not all of us can afford what we want. I work 6 jobs to take care of my family of 5 so my wife can be a stay at home mom. That's most imoportant to me. I just want one to have one.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    Fifty Bucks.....

Just a guess, since with the ink marks it would be super low grade.....I see a beat up creased one on ebay going for about that right now and since its just for your PC, I would say $50 would be ok, but I dont have enough knowledge to tell the fakes from the real on Ryans...mine is a PSA 5...one for my PC

IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey partner,
    The eye appeal on the card isn't bad. I'd say $30-40 might be fair on it.
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    $50 sounds fair.
  • Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭
    Derrick, I just want to commend you on being a hard working man so your wife can stay at home with the family. If this country had more people with that kind of work ethic & kindness it might be better off. All my best to you and yours! Tigerdean
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    obviously a mb
  • Options

<< <i>Derrick, I just want to commend you on being a hard working man so your wife can stay at home with the family. If this country had more people with that kind of work ethic & kindness it might be better off. All my best to you and yours! Tigerdean >>

thank you very much. that really means a lot. it's a sacrifice for both of us. I have a normal 7:30-4:00 job, I get up twice a week at five to donate plasma,I teach a tax class for a local university once a week,I prepare taxes,I do bookwork for a local daycare, and do payroll for a local construction company. I don't take on a job unless it's something I can do after my angels are in bed.the bad part is my wife and I don't have much time just for us, but we are happy and that's all that matters. whatever spare time I do have goes to the hobby and trying to get my five year old son into it

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    ttt with new offer

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    tigerdeantigerdean Posts: 903 ✭✭✭
    I personally think it has good eye appeal for the price. Would look great with a auto!
  • Options
    just gotta be careful about spending too much on a ttm card. if lucky you'll get it back in 6 months, or you might not get it back at all. card could also come back dinged etc. best of luck D
  • Options
    TTT for Koosman advice

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I would only do Koosman through a show. When I got my 4 Ryan Koosman RC's signed i went through MAB. They were great and professional.

Dave
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    If I had Ryan sign the card, I'd also want to get Koosman. Just gives the card nice symmetry. Try to get the same color/type of pen, even if that means mailing it with card.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • Options
    Got a package from UPS yesterday image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    congrats! why a red flip and not a blue flip?
  • Options
    Looks great. Are you going to flip it now or is it going into the PC?
  • Options

<< <i>congrats! why a red flip and not a blue flip? >>

To authenticate the card as well. I'll wait for JSweiston to do another group submission to have the card and signature both done image

It's a PC item now. Always wanted one signed.

"In Al We Trust!"