Home Precious Metals
Options

Going to the gun show tomorrow...

to buy some silver. image

Comments

• Options
    aclocoacloco Posts: 952 ✭✭✭
    Very nice.

You might take some to sell as well. Have had very good success when encountering those that are selling for 35x face value....to allow them to buy at 33x face from me. Either brings them back to reality or allows you to be a buyer at current market level. image
    Successful BST transactions with: jp84, WaterSport, Stupid, tychojoe, Swampboy, dragon, Jkramer, savoyspecial, ajaan, tyedye, ProofCollection, Broadstruck x2, TwinTurbo, lordmarcovan, devious, bumanchu, AUandAG, Collectorcoins (2x), staircoins, messydesk, illini420, nolawyer (10x & counting), peaceman, bruggs, agentjim007, ElmerFusterpuck, WinLoseWin, RR, WaterSports, KeyLargRareCoins, LindeDad, Flatwoods, cucamongacoin, grote15, UtahCoin, NewParadigm, smokincoin, sawyerjosh x3
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gun shows can be a good buy/sell venue for PM's....not always, but frequently. I have done both, after checking the prices at the 'pro' tables....have done well in both modes that way. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    It was a good show for PM's. I bought a bunch of 1964 halves and traded some 1/10 GAE's for a couple pistols I had been wanting.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It was a good show for PM's. I bought a bunch of 1964 halves and traded some 1/10 GAE's for a couple pistols I had been wanting. >>

What did you get?image
    Some day, the real precious metals may be blued steel or stainless steel.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    I picked up 2 Ruger 22/45 pistols. A stainless fluted barrel and a blued threaded barrel. Traded gold and a few bucks cash for them.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I picked up 2 Ruger 22/45 pistols. A stainless fluted barrel and a blued threaded barrel. Traded gold and a few bucks cash for them. >>

Nice pick up.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.