Home Precious Metals
Options

*** The Official OCTOBER Precious Metals Buy/ Sell / Trade Thread***

If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, photos would really help, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of October 2012, when November comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

No ebay, please.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭

SOLD
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭

I have 2x 5 gram PAMP gold bars and 2X 2.5 gram PAMP gold bars, all in original assay cards. Asking $300 for the 5's and $150 for the 2.5's.

Thanks, Bob
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    All gone to eBay image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gold and silver bullion and collector coins on the BST, click link in my sig.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's all about what the people want...

• Options
    botanistbotanist Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    Buying Stillwater Palladium rounds in original complete packets, especially the packets with smaller fractional sizes, which had ten pieces of 1/10 oz, and four pieces of 1/4 oz, and were made in 2004 & 2005. Excellent references available here in PCGS, and ebay. Please send pm.
  • Options
    PlatinumDuckPlatinumDuck Posts: 470 ✭✭✭
    Trying this again. I will pay for shipping/insurance. I accept Paypal Gift, Regular Paypal+3%, or personal checks(7 days to clear). Shipping to the U.S. only at this time. Thanks!

2012 Greenland Piaster 1oz Silver Polar Bear(3 available)
    Coins have some spotting/haze..............................................$55.00 each

2012 Canada Silver 1oz Wildlife coins.
    Moose x2.....................41.00 each
    Cougar x2....................41.00 each
    Antelope X1..................40.00

2013 Canada Silver 1.5oz Polar Bears x14...........................$85.00 each.

Great Deals Buying and Selling: Metalsman, BobSav, Rick300, endzone, Swampboy, somecoins, Musca, commoncents05, Refrema, tonyhar, joebb21, kalshacon, JeremyDie1, percyb, scrapman1077, indiananationals, wondercoin, pragmaticgoat, tonedSilver, theboz11, Timbuk3, bigmarty58, HCumberdale, jp84, OnlyGoldIsMoney, UNLVino, coinguy1989, drewsef, coindeuce, pjcoins, giorgio11, Sullykerry52, KollectorKing, privatecoin, jclovescoins, Smittys, bronco2078, ajaan, jdmern, bidask, jrt103, CoinPhysicist, bigjpst, OKCC, Skanderbeg, pruebas, dizzlecc, MasonG, spummybum, SurfinxHI, snowequities

• Options
    What a super looking 2012 PAMP Lunar Calendar Series 100g(not ounces) .999 silver bar with super graphics on bar...packaging in original condition, no tares, no ware...certified assay on card..pictured below..
    need $160 OBO.. plus shipping either 1st class w/tracking in well padded envelope $4 or USPS priority $6 w/tracking in a priority box...you choose the way for shipping..PERSONAL CHECK or USPS MONEY ORDER..no Paypal on this item
    no refunds on bullion
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    ok for all you romney fans out there i have a deal for ya image I am offering for sale 1 copper penny random date and with the purchase of this amazing item at a low price of $40.00 image as a free gift you get this great signed photo of mitt romney signed in black sharpie ......so just to make it clear im not selling the photo im selling the copper penny the photo is a free gift with purchase (hurry you better get it quick )image
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    SOLD

Thanks ,
    John
    Many, many perfect transactions with other members. Ask please.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep me in mind for odd ball sized Engelhard and JM bars. You know the ones. Let me know your demands. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    pwrful4pwrful4 Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Gold steal of the day!

4 x graded ms69 $5 comm's
    4 x NGC graded 1/10 AGE (ms70, ms70 fs, ms70, ms69)
    1/10 oz Kruggerand

$2,920 shipped

many BST references
  • Options
    MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    Anyone interested in a 1 oz Pamp Swiss Pd (palladium) bar? The bar is sealed with the assay card. Melt plus $7.50 insured shipping. Check or USPS MO only. I'll ship once the check has cleared.
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2006 PCGS MS69 First Strike Gold Buffalo. First year of issue, these are awesome. Asking $2099 plus shipping paypal ok. Today only (10-06)

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    ttt
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    (sold, thanks)
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    15 oz of silver;

Sold
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    ttt for Saturday...
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone to ebay, thanks
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Bump for Sunday
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1984 S Olympic $10 gold PCGS PR68DCAM with the old blue PCGS holder. Some scratches on the holder not the coin. .48375 pure gold. Melt is $840. Will sell it for $***SOLD*** shipped. Postal MO or paypal gift.

• Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    Becky
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    5 oz BS hexagonal bar. Marked .999, low serial number #038. $250 shipped.

Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

• Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    GOLDAS SILVER BAR Sealed - Assayed 250 Grams .999 -SOLD

Credit Suiise Silver Bar Lot

5 Gram (assay Card) + 10 Gram (assay Card) + 20 Gram sealed + 1 Oz Sealed

$125 Shipped

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    **Gone**
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    price $695 shipped some nice toning on the smaller denominations on the bottom of the rim. You get everything you see here. Sorry no case for the case, these we only availalbe in the Americas...

• Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    WTB a 2012 Australian 1 ounce gold dragon. PM if you have one available!
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you do with your FRNs wXXXXXXXXXSOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    1 Gold Sovereign .2354oz of gold $405 delivered

1918 (Perth)

Thanks for looking.
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    FSH: (2) 2000 Mexico Libertad one ounce silver coins (BU)

Slightly better date. $42 each shipped or $80 for the pair shipped. No fee paypal only please.

Dennis
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 silver dollars - SOLD, THANKS
  • Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just put 25 Silver Eagles up on the BST. 1 roll of 2012, and 5 mixed dates.

SOLD!!!!!

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    tychojoetychojoe Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭
    Selling my proof Gold Buffalo and Jefferson's Liberty. Prices are collector-to-collector, below the low-end of recent completed sales on eBay, and well below the prices of online retail outlets.

2007 Proof Gold Jefferson's Liberty 1/2 oz. 0.9999 pure gold. Flawless and gorgeous, as received from the US Mint. Have kept this as my personal examplar of this issue for 5 years, but I need to sell. Includes OGP and COA. $925 includes shipping

2006 Proof Gold Buffalo 1-oz. 0.9999 pure gold. First year issue, purchased directly from the US Mint. Flawless. Gorgeous watery mirrors. Have kept this as my personal examplar of this issue for 6 years, but I need to sell. Includes OGP and COA. $1850 includes Express Mail shipping

Terms: USPS money order, Paypal gift, and Paypal +3% accepted.