Home Precious Metals
Options

Newp Prospector Ingot

MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't seen a 3 ozer before... This one has some character.

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The people that make these bars set up at the Baltimore show and they make and sell a range of sizes of these silver bars.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they do custom designs?? Would be great to have a couple poured for a special occasion.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that one.
  • Options
    You can buy them from prospectorsgoldandgems.com

• Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Neat style. Their gold bars are cute too.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You can buy them from prospectorsgoldandgems.com >>

Thats a good linkimage
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You can buy them from prospectorsgoldandgems.com >>

Thanks Perry. Even though I had not seen them before, they did not look "old" to me.... but I do appreciate the poured & stamped look to them.
  • Options
    Monarch Precious Metals makes similar poured bars in various sizes with the hand stamped logo. Their site is monarchpreciousmetals.com. I've bought several of their bars and they make a very nice product.

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    I went to monarch and I like their stuff and will order a few things. Their smaller poured items look good.
    Really like the 2oz gravestones. Maybe a fractional coin and some gold dust.

Prospectors site is a little less fancy but functional. $40 per oz, but I'll get a token set of 1, 2, 3ozs from them too.

Both on ebay but more $.

thanks.
    COA
  • Options

<< <i>I went to monarch and I like their stuff and will order a few things. Their smaller poured items look good.
    Really like the 2oz gravestones. Maybe a fractional coin and some gold dust.

Prospectors site is a little less fancy but functional. $40 per oz, but I'll get a token set of 1, 2, 3ozs from them too.

Both on ebay but more $.

thanks. >>

They set up at the last Baltimore show and you may get a better deal buying in person and save yourself any shipping costs. They may also set up at other large shows.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice !!!
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    Wow. Thanks Perry! The "Morkume Gane" on the prospectors site is incredible!