Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

The quarterly special is actually pretty good for a change!

2»

Comments

  • Options
    GrumpyEdGrumpyEd Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭
    << How about a standard 92-O and 92-O micro O half in the same slab?>>

    That sounds like a good idea.

    I was scratching my head to think of good pairings.
    I like the idea of varieties like large and small mint marks side by side (like years with large and small S).
    Or error next to non error of the same coin.

    Or maybe something like the extra high leaf quarter next to the extra low leaf quarter.

    Probably best for things that won't be sold soon, when selling most things probably sell best alone.

    For something that might add value even when selling it might be best to do something like if someone had a high grade red 55 DDO to get it holdered next to a regular one of the same the same grade. It doesn't add much to the cost since the regular one is cheap and $10 bucks for the double holder. Just makes it neater to see them side by side.





    Ed
  • Options
    mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
    So, what about the January 2013 Quarterly Special?
    I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,801 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>So, what about the January 2013 Quarterly Special? >>

    image

    Four free TrueViews with a regular submission of four coin

    There is a good chance I will be using that one.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next special looks pretty decent if you're sending a few coins in already image Not quite a free grading like the specials used to be, but better than they have been lately I think image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file