Home Precious Metals
Options

does anyone have any good foreign bullion links?

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a small pile of oddball foreign bullion coins I want to look up. I have tried searching ebay but you see a lot of over priced items that end without selling which isn't very helpful. The other issue is the new ebay search is making me nuts and I feel like I'm missing a lot of listings .

Something like panda america while the prices may be high at least can help identify which dates I shouldn't sell for melt.

I'm interested in britannias, koalas, isle of man cat coins, Guernsey ,Niue stuff like that.

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    http://www.goldbarsworldwide.com/

I came across this site the other day.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options

ok that gold bar site is just amazing. Its going to take days to go over everything in thereimage
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>http://www.goldbarsworldwide.com/

I came across this site the other day. >>

That is a great site...thanks for passing it on.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    unfortunately the linked site does not provide the value info the OP is seeking

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options

For instance I have a 1999 reverse proof britannia I paid 15$ for in 2009 or 2010 , I go on ebay I see buy nows for 90$ .APMEX optimistically lists them at $99

I'd be willing to ship free to the UK at that profit margin image

I found a link of mintages at silver bullion world but there are no prices. They also show no proofs in 1999 so are the bullion issues reverse proofs or is it a mistake in the table?

mintages

silver bullion world is a good site , it has the large countries which is a good start

Not to go off on a tangent but I roughly added up the ASE mintage numbers and came up with 300 million , at 35$ an ounce thats 10.5 billion dollars.

QE3 prints 10.5 billion dollars in about 8 days image