Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Sold thank you

Time to clear out some more overstock.
approx 10.75 oz ASW mixed world coins ( Mostly BU ) Look at the pics and see if this is something that would interest you.
$390.00 for the lot delivered

Ok seeing you're saying nice things about me I'll drop the price from $390 to $375 ( melt is approx $365 + free shipping )

Last Call ....leaving for Manchester NH show in the morning
silver is bounching ( mostly dropping LOL ) so PM to confirm

paypal only ( need some money in my account for another purchase )
7 day any reason return
price is delivered USPS priority insured with delivery confirmation

thanks for looking
Ken

If you can't swim you better stay in the boat.......

Comments

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    jfoot is just amazing with the amount of foreign silver he has!!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • 1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭✭
    I've dealt and traded with Ken numerous times (he's a local dealer for me). Just when I thought I'd bought all of his Canadian copper he shows up at the next show with another box. His cases are full of neat stuff, it seams like he's got a little bit of everything. If you are a type collector, Ken's probably got it in one of his boxes.
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    everything is nicely put together......the KM#s, the dates, etc for each coin is really great!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • I will third the comments. I bought a lot of world silver from him. Good transaction and everything clearly labeled and quality
  • ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I've dealt and traded with Ken numerous times (he's a local dealer for me). Just when I thought I'd bought all of his Canadian copper he shows up at the next show with another box. His cases are full of neat stuff, it seams like he's got a little bit of everything. If you are a type collector, Ken's probably got it in one of his boxes. >>

I will need to check you out the next time I am going to my place in Vermont. I often pass through speedily, but would definitely take a P break to see your shop! image What is the address of your BM? -Dan
  • jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    Dan
    LOL if I still had a shop I couldn't afford to sell my stuff this cheap image
    I just set up at shows, speaking of which I'll be at the Manchester NH show thurs-sat this week image
  • jfoot13jfoot13 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭
    today for spot + $8.00