Home Precious Metals

Go Gold - Cramer: Here's How I'm Playing Gold Now

Comments

• .... "Consider getting into the precious metal through the SPDR Gold Shares (GLD) exchange-traded fund." ......

If it's not in your hands .... it's not yours. Just ask the folks that had accounts with FMGlobal.

.... "Cramer said investors could also asked their broker about buying bullion, which is the actual physical bars of gold.
    He added that buying bullion only makes sense for investors, who can afford to buy in bulk and pay for the bricks to be stored in a depository bank."

(see reply above)
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    owning physical gold and the sorts has been a give me for a while and is common knowledge. cramer is just reafirming that and nothing more
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is he still recommending CMG?image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's been advocating owning Gold for over a year. For once, I agree with him 100%
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • He also said silver no good!

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He also said silver no good!

Herb >>

Boo Yaa!image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He also said silver no good!

Herb >>

That all depends when that comment was made.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Heres a little youtube clip of cramer where he discusses the idea of manipulating the market as a money manager.

hes such a smoothie
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Heres a little youtube clip of cramer where he discusses the idea of manipulating the market as a money manager.

hes such a smoothie >>

John Stewart was ENTIRELY too easy on him... ESPECIALLY after the show aired.

He deserved it and more, and it needs to be brought up again and again.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions