Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is this as great of a deal as I think it was? UPDATED WITH PICS

Ebay

I mean, CU and Krause value the 1853 in that condition at $174-$200, and the 1831 at $110-$165? So $284-$365 for $200? Maybe the auction didn't have as much action because of a new seller and bundling of items.
Yes, I do sell on Ebay

Feel free to ask for my BST references!

*I reserve the right to change the direction of my collection at whiplash-inducing speeds.

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    looks like a pretty good deal to me!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    I even put a bid down early because I would be gone much of this weekend, and didn't care if I lost. I couldn't believe I would actually win it on a starting bid.
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

*I reserve the right to change the direction of my collection at whiplash-inducing speeds.
  • Options
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor images and bundling items in this case meant you got the second coin for free.image
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Tdec1000 stated. It ain't a good deal until you have the coins in hand.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    hopefully you get them. New sellers testing the waters may back out. Good Luck
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
  • Options
    Well, if he backs out, I'll call Ebay Buyer's Protection to the rescue, and won't be worse off than before.
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    ctf_error_coinsctf_error_coins Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How to collect on a budget:

1. Only buy items from sellers with no history of selling, grainy images, and poor bundling tactics.
    >>

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh image
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,762 ✭✭✭✭
    Bundling is never a good idea when selling items. I think you did okay as a result.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    Here they are (terrible pics, but hey, great coins!):

Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    I like them!!
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, good deal !!!
    Timbuk3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file