Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Official 2012 BBCE PSA Group Break #9 - The Break Of All Breaks - LETS SEE SOME SCANS!!!!!!

Comments

• Please put me down for two more of the following:

1982 Topps Baseball Cello
    1983 Topps Baseball Cello

and one more 1986 Topps Football Cello

THANKS!
  • MacrosBMacrosB Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    Well I believe it is now after 9. I would like to request 2 more of all FB, basketball, and hockey packs that are available except for 81 FB. I would also like 1 more 74 Topps BB rack pack. Thank-you,

Jim

Edited to add a list

I think this would mean

2 - 84 cello FB
    2 - 85 wax FB
    2 - 85 cello FB
    2 - 86 cello FB
    2 - 73/74 basketball
    1 - 74/75 basketball
    2 - 77/78 basketball
    2 - 78/79 basketball
    2 - 75/76 hockey
    2 - 76/77 hockey
    2 - 84/85 hockey

1 - 74 Topps BB rack

This is one bad non-ripping box break. image

Let me know if I made a mistake.
    Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
    60's OPC packs
    72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
    72 and earlier BB cello
  • I'll take 2 more 1983 Topps Baseball Cellos

Thanks.
  • jrbolesjrboles Posts: 566 ✭✭
    I would like 2 more 1983 Topps cellos, 2 more 1984 fleer wax and 2 more 1984 donruss if available. All baseball.
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I will take 2 more 82 cellos 2-83 cellos and 2-84 Donruss if available.

Thanks Mark
  • BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If available 2 84 Fleer BB wax
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • i will take 4 - 1984 Fleer Wax (which should be fine since i did not take any during the first 48 hours)
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • I'll take 2 more of each of the following:

82 Topps BB Cello
    83 Topps BB Cello
    84 Donruss BB Wax
    84 Fleer BB Wax
  • ga5150ga5150 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭
    Ok, after 9pm. Please add 2 more of the following for me (if available of course!):

82T Base Cello
    83T Base Cello
    84D Base Wax
    84F Base Wax

81T Foot Wax
    85T Foot Wax

77/78 Bask Wax
    78/79 Bask Wax

Thank you again!
  • lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    I will take the following additional:

2 packs of 1984 donruss baseball
    2 packs of 1985 topss football wax
    1 pack of 1981 topps football wax

thanks
  • MacrosBMacrosB Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    Well here is a list of the boxes I would be interested in (while trying not to mess-up the string of people reserving packs) (though with the way the time stamp on messages seem to be working this post could end up anywhere in the thread).

BOXES
    72 baseball
    73 baseball
    72/73 basketball
    73/74 basketball
    74/75 basketball
    77/78 basketball
    78/79 basketball
    80/81 basketball
    86/87 basketball
    75/76 hockey
    76/77 hockey
    84/85 hockey

Thanks for running this

Jim
    Looking for 66 and 69 OPC baseball
    60's OPC packs
    72 BB, 60's FB, 71FB, 73FB, 74FB, 75FB, 76FB, 78FB Rack Packs
    72 and earlier BB cello
  • mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    If available I will take
    2 more 82 topps cello
    2 more 83 topps cello
    2 more 84 fleer wax packs
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    please toss my name/number in the hat for an interest in the 86/87 Fleer Basketball empty box, as it is the only one from which i reserved packs.

thanks again.
  • cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    Updated through mrmint23.

We still have:
    (13) 74 racks
    (3) 82 BB cello
    (34) 81 FB wax
    (1) 84 FB cello
    (8) 85 FB wax
    (10) 73/74 basketball wax
    (7) 77/78 basketball wax
    (6) 78/79 basketball wax
    (36) 75/76 OPC hockey wax
    (18) 76/77 Topps hockey wax
    (27) 84/85 OPC hockey wax

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • add two more 84 football and 2 more 84-85 opc please image
  • initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    Throw me in the ring for any qualifying empty boxes!!
  • Mark,

I seem to be missing an order from your master list on page 1. on 8/10 I requested 2 each of 82 and 83 Topps BB Cellos, and on 8/11, the same 4 packs?

Thanks,
    Mike
  • DtyDty Posts: 310 ✭✭
    I would be interested in the empty boxes. Thanks.
    Tyler
    dty
    Link to my eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/halftimecardsandcollectibles/

Unopened Boxes, Packs, Cards, and Tickets

Just send me a PM or email me for discount off eBay pricing. Thanks
    Updated through RynoandBo.

We still have:
    (13) 74 racks
    (3) 82 BB cello
    (27) 81 FB wax
    (2) 77/78 basketball wax
    (9) 78/79 basketball wax
    (25) 84/85 OPC hockey wax

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • I am interested in any empty boxes for which I have purchased packs.

Thanks,

Paul
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    I would like empty boxes from my pack purchases. Thanks in advance.
    Hey Mark

It looks like we have 85 football cellos left per the 1st page on the thread, but I am reading 85 wax still left. Maybe I am reading it wrong.

Please put me down for up to 4 85 topps football cellos.

I'd like my 4 pack max of the 81 football wax, too.

I'd also take up to 4 cellos of 84 topps football, if there are any left.

Thanks.

Tyler
    dty

• firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 457 ✭✭✭
    I would like to add 2 1981 Topps Football wax pack and 1 1977/78 Topps basketball Wax Pack.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Tyler (DTY), thanks for the catch. Getting fat fingers. LOL.

I got you down for the following:

(4) 85 FB cello
    (3) 81 FB wax (you have 4 total.....I had you down for 1 before)
    (1) 84 FB cello....you got the last one.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
    Thanks Mark. You still "da man!"

• cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭
    I would also like to officially go on the record to request any of the boxes I purchased packs from.

Thanks!!!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
    Guys, you can put your name in the raffle for the empty boxes until 11:59 pm tomorrow night (Sunday). After that it is cut off. The reason for this is when you pay, you need to put in your paypal payment that you want an empty box and I think we will be sold out by tomorrow night. Monday morning I will PM everyone involved to get their priority so start thinking about that.

I will do a "live" raffle on Monday night to let everyone know who gets what. Just to add a little more excitement to an already exciting break.

Funny thing is I was telling everybody at the show that we were going to have a massive group break when I got back.....just didn't think it was going to be this big. I told Steve to tell his guys sorry for what will be coming at them next week. LOL.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Guys, you can put your name in the raffle for the empty boxes until 11:59 pm tomorrow night (Sunday). After that it is cut off. The reason for this is when you pay, you need to put in your paypal payment that you want an empty box and I think we will be sold out by tomorrow night. Monday morning I will PM everyone involved to get their priority so start thinking about that.

I will do a "live" raffle on Monday night to let everyone know who gets what. Just to add a little more excitement to an already exciting break.

Funny thing is I was telling everybody at the show that we were going to have a massive group break when I got back.....just didn't think it was going to be this big. I told Steve to tell his guys sorry for what will be coming at them next week. LOL.

Mark >>

This is huge and will be fun to watch. You're a good man for doing this, Mark. Patrone shots for you. Wait...no more shots for you.

<< <i>

<< <i>Guys, you can put your name in the raffle for the empty boxes until 11:59 pm tomorrow night (Sunday). After that it is cut off. The reason for this is when you pay, you need to put in your paypal payment that you want an empty box and I think we will be sold out by tomorrow night. Monday morning I will PM everyone involved to get their priority so start thinking about that.

Mark >>

This is huge and will be fun to watch. You're a good man for doing this, Mark. Patrone shots for you. Wait...no more shots for you. >>

How about for me? I like Patron.

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.

<< <i>

Mark >>

This is huge and will be fun to watch. You're a good man for doing this, Mark. Patrone shots for you. Wait...no more shots for you. >>

Dan, now thats funny. That was the most tequilla shots I have done since college. I can still smell it. LOL.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524

<< <i>

<< <i>

Mark >>

How about for me? I like Patron. >>

Mike, I tell you what, I will bring the Patron to your house, let you drink until you are nice and rosey. Then I can inspect the un-opened "vault" image

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    I would like to get 4 packs of the 1981 Topps Football if possible along with have a chance at the empty box for the 81 football.

Thanks
  • Box raffle is a nice touch. Please add me to the 86 Fleer Basketball box raffle.
  • DDaniel83DDaniel83 Posts: 203 ✭✭
    I'm interested in the empty boxes

Ddan
  • brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    Also if we are trying to sell this out tonight I would be interested in up to 10 packs of the 1981 football to help kill of the last box.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark,

Somehow in the time-space continuum that the message board has lately, my post to put me in for the raffle on the 72 & 73 wax boxes and 78 cello box appeared
    before yours asking to post, so I'm posting again to confirm. Thanks again for setting all this up!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    I am also interested in the empty boxes of any of the packs I purchased. so, we just need to mention that when we pay to get our name in the raffle?

Is it wrong of me to tell my wife that we are refinancing to free up money for fun family stuff, when my definition of fun family stuff is the "Group rip to end all rips"?
  • Hi Mark, thanks for setting up this awesome rip(yeah like we are all going to open the packs, lol). Please put me in the raffle for one of the empty boxes from the rip. Again Thank you, Mark
    MARK AGGSON
    Collecting Pete Rose Cello Packs
    Pete Rose Master set ranking #4(Retired)
  • vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Please add these following packs for me and also i'd like to be in the raffle for an empty box. Thanks

(2) 81 FB wax
    (2) 85 FB cello
    (2) 77/78 basketball wax
    (2) 84/85 OPC hockey wax
  • mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    I'll add 2 of the 85 FB cello, and am fine with the empty box plan. alternatively, you could just make it opt-out instead of opt-in. assume that everyone is interested and pick the numbers and then ask the people if they want them so we don't have 200 'yes, i'd like it!' replies on this thread...

<< <i>I am also interested in the empty boxes of any of the packs I purchased. so, we just need to mention that when we pay to get our name in the raffle?

Is it wrong of me to tell my wife that we are refinancing to free up money for fun family stuff, when my definition of fun family stuff is the "Group rip to end all rips"? >>

We will decide who gets what empty boxes on Monday night. When you pay Steve, you need to put the empty box you won in the comments section of payal so he knows to ship to you. Does that makes sense?

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭
    oops, just realized that i replied to an 8 hour old post by accident. raffle sounds like fun, and I'm in for them.

Mark, shouldn't you also take a little something, you know, for the effort?
  • mdkuommdkuom Posts: 969 ✭✭✭
    I would like to be a part of the raffle for the empty boxes I'm eligible for
    I am going to take:

(2) 77/78 basketball
    (2) 78/79 basketball

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • empty box raffle=in
    Updated through cincyredlegs.

We still have:
    (13) 74 racks
    (1) 82 BB cello
    (17) 81 FB wax
    (2) 77/78 basketball wax
    (9) 78/79 basketball wax
    (25) 84/85 OPC hockey wax

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524

<< <i>oops, just realized that i replied to an 8 hour old post by accident. raffle sounds like fun, and I'm in for them.

Mark, shouldn't you also take a little something, you know, for the effort? >>

If no one has an issue with it, I would like to take the first box. If anyone has a issue/concern then I won't.

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Mark. Can i have 2 or 3 if i can (didnt know if i can have 3) 81 football

Thanks a Bunch!!!!

<< <i>I'd like in on the raffle for a box, however it works. But I'd like to throw an idea out to the group. How about cincy picks his preferred box before the raffle? There's a lot of good boxes here. Seems fair to let the guy doing all the work get first choice. >>

I second that motion.

Edited to add: Actually I thought of it first. Damn I'm smart. Sorry Darren.

Collecting:
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>oops, just realized that i replied to an 8 hour old post by accident. raffle sounds like fun, and I'm in for them.

Mark, shouldn't you also take a little something, you know, for the effort? >>

If no one has an issue with it, I would like to take the first box. If anyone has a issue/concern then I won't.

Mark >>

I have no issue at all with that.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.