Home Precious Metals
Options

END OF FIAT! NO AMMO! DROUGHT! TINANIC! GLOBAL POOL WARMING!

carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
Precious Metals -n- Nutters Forum image

Loves me some shiny!

Comments

• Options
    Thats us, or at least some of us. Some nuttier than others, but we all have an affinity for Precious Metals.. I think.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran out of beer tonight. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

<< <i>I ran out of beer tonight. MJ >>

Is the whiskey gone too?
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still don't know what a TINANIC is. I asked the same question in another thread with a Tinanic.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options

<< <i>I still don't know what a TINANIC is. I asked the same question in another thread with a Tinanic. >>

"TINANIC" apparently and don't take this to the bank..its a particular coktail for "Precious Metals n Nutters" Forum members, ask MJ he has the secret ingredients and proportions.... I think.

and pleeeeaase don't ask me about the "coktail" missing a "c" just know the filter kicked it back.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My pool is up to 89*. Too hot to even go swimming.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the end of every day, as the sun falls into the ocean, we fear the darkness, and think it the end of light. Then we pour a cocktail, and sit and watch the moon rise, and the stars appear.. and soon, too soon sometimes, the sun rises again from behind the mountains. You'd think we'd be used to it by now image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I still don't know what a TINANIC is. I asked the same question in another thread with a Tinanic. >>

Maybe comrade meant that ringing in the ear thingy.

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>At the end of every day, as the sun falls into the ocean, we fear the darkness, and think it the end of light. Then we pour a cocktail, and sit and watch the moon rise, and the stars appear.. and soon, too soon sometimes, the sun rises again from behind the mountains. You'd think we'd be used to it by now image >>

One time, dis comrade hab 2 much wodka and watched "the scars in da sky." Dis comrade still suffers for dat by other comrades, hahaha.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its all about HARRP.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

"TINANIC" apparently and don't take this to the bank..its a particular coktail for "Precious Metals n Nutters" Forum members, ask MJ he has the secret ingredients and proportions.... I think.

and pleeeeaase don't ask me about the "coktail" missing a "c" just know the filter kicked it back. >>

Thanks... & btw you can spell Kocktail this wayimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My pool is up to 89*. Too hot to even go swimming. >>

I have added this new sign of the apocalypse to the title.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭
    Got home this weekend from a 10 day vacation at Pensacola Beach, and the AC is out!!! 88 degrees in the house... With a 5 month pretax at wife, and an adorable 11 month old.
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options

<< <i>

I have added this new sign of the apocalypse to the title. >>

What about the beer shortage in my fridgeimageimage

MJ
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

MJ >>

I've tried to cut back on my beer consumption. Need to cut back the lb's gained from sitting studying for the CFA. I mark each cap on the bottles with a day of the week, M T W TH F S S. Problem is I've already borrowed into next week. (assuming a Saturday start). image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

MJ >>

I've tried to cut back on my beer consumption. Need to cut back the lb's gained from sitting studying for the CFA. I mark each cap on the bottles with a day of the week, M T W TH F S S. Problem is I've already borrowed into next week. (assuming a Saturday start). image >>

My beer shortage starts and stops with my 20 something year old son and his friendsimage

MJ
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't always drink beer, but when you do, you prefer... that there be some there image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    Hell Yeah. Bury me with my silver.
  • Options
    Did I miss something while out harvesting wheat today? image