Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH: 1996 Australia Silver Kookaburra Kilo Collection: Kilo + 1, 2, 10oz=45.16oz ASW

I sold this set on eBay, but the buyer was kicked off the site before he paid, and eBay canceled the sale. I am planning to relist it, but before I do, though I'd try listing it here. On eBay, it sold for $1721 with shipping. Since there are no fees here, I'll drop the price to $1670 shipped (payment by PayPal) or, if you use a check/money order, I'll knock off another 1.5%, bringing the price to $1644.95 shipped. I can ship this internationally, but the additional shipping cost will add about $55 to the above costs, depending on the final destination. Please PM me if interested.

A stunning 1996 proof set consisting of 4 Kookaburra silver coins: Kilo, 10oz, 2oz, and 1oz. The total silver content of the set is 45.16oz ASW. The set is housed in its original box with COA indicating that it is set #0554/1000. The coins are all deep cameo proofs. The kilo piece has some hairlining in the fields, which is quite common for such large proofs.

JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that's nice and very tempting. Throw this in the July PM forum BST thread, might get some bites there!
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    oh man, I would collect silver in this form!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    RMLTM79RMLTM79 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

<< <i>oh man, I would collect silver in this form! >>

It's the only way I collect my silver. Bigger is better image