Home Precious Metals
Options

Did you add any silver sub $26.50 spot?

2»

Comments

• Options

<< <i>If everyone thinks the Central banks are idiots, then why are they held in such high reguard when they buy gold? >>

They want to survive and thrive like everyone else and will use whatever means to do it. And who is everyone? Always & Never just about always never works.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you either greatly overestimate the size of my yard in Baleyville, or your fee is exhorbitant!

Or both. Besides, I don't work cheap.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If everyone thinks the Central banks are idiots, then why are they held in such high reguard when they buy gold? >>

Not all central banks are run by idiots. All it takes is the largest and most powerful single central bank to be run by idiots to ruin the world economy. Less powerful central bankers are smartly buying gold in preparation. To my knowledge the FED has not and is not purchasing gold.

Congress established these statutory objectives for monetary policy--maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates--in the Federal Reserve Act. Has the FED's economic experiments fullfilled these mandates? And because it is the central bank of the world's largest economy, its failures have a far reaching affect on other economies. Smart, foreign central banks are positioning themselves accordingly with gold purchases.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

<< <i>

Not all central banks are run by idiots. All it takes is the largest and most powerful single central bank to be run by idiots to ruin the world economy. Less powerful central bankers are smartly buying gold in preparation. To my knowledge the FED has not and is not purchasing gold.

Congress established these statutory objectives for monetary policy--maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates--in the Federal Reserve Act. Has the FED's economic experiments fullfilled these mandates? And because it is the central bank of the world's largest economy, its failures have a far reaching affect on other economies. Smart, foreign central banks are positioning themselves accordingly with gold purchases. >>

Mandates for the the criminal reserve were a facade from the beginning, they always new the boom and bust cycles which they create were their bread and butter. Mission statements are meant to be revised and the creators of the criminal reserve never intended to follow theirs, except for the internal one that was never written and sure didn't pass through congress.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac