Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH; 6 GREAT ALL ORIGINAL TYPE COINS UNDER CDN BID

1851 3 Cent Silver, Type 1 , PCGS MS65. Great silvery luster with some original reddish russet toning gathering at the rims and amongst the devices. Looks to be original and never dipped. A couple of tiny marks in the upper left obverse quadrant go nearly undetected, and a full strike with no die clashing round this Gem out. CDN (Greysheet) bid is $655, this, $635 delivered.
1889 3 Cent Nickel PCGS Proof 65 (was NGC Proof 66). Another wonderfully original piece with satiny pastel blues and golds evenly distributed over both sides. A true Gem. CDN bid is $520, this, $500 delivered.
1874 CC Trade Dollar PCGS AU50 Chopmark, Yet another wholly original example, with nice surfaces and overall appeal, and a well placed chop mark on either side. Talk about coins and history in your hands.... CDN is $600, this $550.
1917 D Type I Standing Liberty Quarter PCGS MS64, Just like the thread title says, another pristine Type example. Lovely shades of coppery red over both sides, with excellent luster. Nice head detail, but not quite full. Beautiful. CDN bid is $430, this $415.
1891 CC Morgan Dollar ICG MS62. Bright white with a PL obverse. Excellent strike and appeal. Extrapolating a CDN value from the Bluesheet for this grade (CDN is 14.5% higher than the Bluesheet in MS63), I come up with a CDN value of $442, this $425.
1837 Reeded Edge Half ANACS (small white) MS 64. An absolutely glorious coin, with full luster and exceptional color. Fantastic eye appeal. CDN is $4700, this $4600.
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY

Comments