Home Metal Detecting

Look Out PCGS69 I'm catching up on your Silver count

pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know your'e worried now. I just found my 2nd silver Rosie for the year. I'm only what about 40 behind you.image

Comments

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha, congrats on silver #2 PPC! Was this one deep?

I need to get back to detecting to stay ahead!

But you can rest easy I'm not 40 ahead. Only at 39 coins for the year so only 37 ahead image.

What's your silver coin record for a year? Let's see if this can be your year for silver and gold records
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish both you guys luck. I have been pulled out of retirement to fix a troubled company and have not been able to MD at all..... will likely miss the entire season.

So go for it, I will check in periodically to experience vicarious thrills.

Cheers, RickO
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least I have ONE silver this year, which is more than I can say for the past several. With only one, maybe two outings so far this year, I guess that ain't so bad.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    RickO, hope you're able to get out some this year between all of the fixing!

LordM - hopefully you'll be able to pick up a couple of silver hammered coins when you make it over to the Britain of Great. How awesome would that be?
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How awesome would that be? >>

VERY awesome. image

My goal is to get at least one.

It's crazy that I've already fulfilled the longtime goal of finding a Roman coin before ever leaving Georgia. Now I suppose I'll have to shoot for Roman silver, or at least another bronze that was dropped by a Roman citizen instead of an English colonist or US citizen.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.