Home Precious Metals
Options

Run Forrest ..Run!

carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
To your nearest website or BM and BUY...BUY...BUY!!

Loves me some shiny!

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too early
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    I did buy some SilverTowne products when spot was at its lower for the day.
    Let's see how it closes tomorrow (either Ag or Pt) and I might load a little more.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    quarterguyquarterguy Posts: 449 ✭✭
    yes yes yes
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ill wait for now
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    I bought at higher price points and I am buying now.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    what are you guys buying? silver or goldimage
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    I bought $200 face of walkers for 20X face yesterday, a Tiffany sterling silver money clip for $12 and an old 10 oz. poured Engelhard silver bar for $288.

There were 29 full rim barber halves, 3 nice toned AU 1893 Columbian exposition halves, 2-1919 and 2-1919-S halves in G-VG, a F 1920 with what appears to be album toning along with several other toned circulated coins including a nicely toned 1934-D which is close to an XF.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>what are you guys buying? silver or goldimage >>

I am buying silver.
    JMHO.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm "hoarding" green backs...there is still to much downside risk in the PM market. Market is extremely weak today, but we will see Monday.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    think will still see low 1500's and 25 on silver before the next run up
  • Options
    Silver not being able to close above 29.00 of what should have been a classic 5-7 week rally of decent proportion but just stalling on each attempt wasn't pretty to watch.
    The selling out weighed the buying. This last push down (thursday) violated the 3 year ema on both the weekly and the monthly and that area held the previous two times.
    This don't bode well, but it does appear to be oversold as the histogram actually rose and we are right at the previous record low ($26.40) since the $49.82 high may 2011.
    This 26.50 area is important also because of the 50%($26.67) of the $3.50 low back almost 10 years ago to the high of $49.82 may 2011.
    If this low of 26.40 is taken out and the histogram turns negative, then uh......

We definetley have a classic bull and bear struggle, but we have been in accepted bear territory for some time. It's about time we get out of it.

Now who in there right mind would be dumping their stash at 27.50 - 28.50 but someones or some un-named banks, or is Mr. microsoft still dumping his?

Must be Time to buy some more Silver !
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    Rght now buying overpriced silver ASE sets from the mint.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm "hoarding" green backs...there is still to much downside risk in the PM market. Market is extremely weak today, but we will see Monday.

It's that low velocity money that is driving them nuts over there at the Fed.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    DNADaveDNADave Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I passed on an old poured Engelhard bar today for $300. Now I'm second guessing it. It was a 10 oz with a smallish Engelhard stamp in a rectangle.