Home Precious Metals
Options

Sorry, I bought yesterday...

I finally mustered up the courage to buy in this volatile market. AU.

And of course, it falls today. Apologies.

Now, how about that DCA thing?!?
Many buy and sell transactions. Let's talk!

Comments

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter. You still had a good price. Its the buyers general time. Buy more.
    COA
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant to go to the usual B+M places today, but had (and still have) too much other stuff to do. Tomorrow! (maybe)
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Doesn't matter. You still had a good price. Its the buyers general time. Buy more. >>

Reality check! When are you rookies ever going to learn....YOU DO NOT "CHASE" A DOWN TRENDING MARKET...Wait for a turnaround, you may not catch bottom, but you limit your losses.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Been waiting to buy since silver broke $24. If it drops another buck I'll start buying again image
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm being more selective in my puchases !!!
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet you're more sorry you told OPA. image

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep on stackin, it's a buying opportunity, the metal commodities can only go up because people tend to spend more than they make, especially other people's fake money

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keep on stacking. Picked up two rolls of Unc Kennedy's for $400 at a flee market, two weeks ago.
    Going back this weekend for some more. Love the Kennedy halves, all are mostly Unc, so the weight is on.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up 3 ounces of gold in the form of Perth Mint bars last week when gold was $50 higher. I consider current prices to be discounted levels. It seems to fill up the Central Bank vaults and government coffers, so it must be smart to have and to hold. I also got the new 2012 Buffalo Proof coin. Will the U.S. Mint reprice soon ? I hope so. These prices are too high, compared to 3 years ago when we could buy and ounce of gold at $950 and an ounce of silver at $10. Time flies and prices drop. Uh huh. Go figure.

When HRH said "go long on gold".... what did others think he meant ?
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Debating swinging by my dude today.
  • Options
    Yup...I bought on Tuesday too and, BAM! Down it goes......

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    With Silver hitting in the $26 range I'm heading out to see whats available at the pawn shop,
    for the third visit this week. Lowest price range for me yet.

I'm buying from one window as folks are selling in the next window. Sometimes I have to bite my lip to be quiet.
    COA
  • Options

<< <i>With Silver hitting in the $26 range I'm heading out to see whats available at the pawn shop,
    for the third visit this week. Lowest price range for me yet.

I'm buying from one window as folks are selling in the next window. Sometimes I have to bite my lip to be quiet. >>

I purchased $200 face in walkers yesterday for $4,000 along with an old poured Engelhard 10 oz. bar for $288, I still have money sitting ready if it falls into the low 20's.

The guy who runs the shop said that one person had nearly wiped them out of 90% earlier that day as he had purchased over $200,000 worth.
    The day before another guy had purchased $140,000 worth of 90%.
    It sure looks to me that there are eager buyers waiting to buy whenever silver falls in price as the dealers in my area are for all practical purposes out of silver.