Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

For all you British Coin Collectors...

Comments

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the link- I am not player but it should provide some entertainment

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    dang nice coin!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    Quite nice. The pics seem lightened up considerably though. I think it could be very dark in hand.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    Looks like it got pulled?

It shows that the seller relisted it, but that link doesn't work either.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Similar piece on NEN's site in ngc PF65.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonderin why it got pulled
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Similar piece on NEN's site in ngc PF65. >>

<< <i>Beautiful deep iridescent toning, rare quality. We note that an NGC PF65 (superbly toned) of the type realized $10,925 at public auction in August, 2010. >>

imageimageimage

IMHO, not even close. That PF VOH Crown should have graded PCGS PF66+ CAM, but the price realized reflected it anyway.
  • Options
    brg5658brg5658 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's relisted: Link
    -Brandon
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

• Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO - there are a lot more coins out there that would grade 65 or so than what is recognized and thse are NOT 10k coins, PERIOD!
    These seem have to taken off as a miniature version of the Gothics and their crazy prices...

Reminds me of the football chant that is so apropo for our SEC friends: OVER-RATED!!
    Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.