Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

I'm Back!!!! Complete modern commem Registry players watch out!

I have intentions of reaching the front page (top 20) this summer and the top 10 in 2012. It looks like #5 is the most I will shoot for. I'm off to a good start having purchased a few gold coins near melt and many silver coins for yearly lows.

I already had maybe 15-20 coins to start with (out of 227!!!!). I'd been listing my inventory randomly on eBay along with a handful of web site sales. I built up what seemed a good supply of cash. I realized modern commems were actually selling for cheaper on eBay than they have in a very long time. Rather than sell at those prices I decided to become a buyer.

My cash cache was quickly spent so, while I am off to a good start, I have to slow down now. If it gets really slow I will start photographing them. They are all different and I want the best photos my limited skills can produce.

I'm ill but this whole project has gotten me excited and perked me up. I have a good friend who is wonderful at locating coins and we are having great fun working together. I'm dealing with some new people a few of whom seem extremely nice. Working on this set is therapeutic for me!

I'm currently #37 (WohlforthFamily Registry Set. It will be more fun to look at once I get started on the photographs so please check back later.

Thanks for letting me express my joy!

Comments

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    Get better Carl! Cool to see you excited about something image
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.