Home Precious Metals
Options

Is Silver actually going up?

piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
OF COURSE IT IS! Because I sold a few things image

Let the "never sell your Metals" comments begin! lol
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have been the first to say it was over with for a little while, doesnt look like it now, looks like a strong price surge coming!!! I expect it will go up 10 over the next 2 weeks.
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10% not 10 bucks
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never sell your Metals!image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those extra 60 ASE that I purchased when silver was at $27.40 are looking pretty good today.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No hate for my sub $30 purchases so far either.image
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I missed the "boat" waiting for silver to drop down to the $25 range before jumping back in. I'm still in a "holding pattern" as far as selling any.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it appears "creep back" is strong.
    Is there anything else coming to check it and keep it down? Anymore quarterly reports or something else on the schedule? I was hoping also for some time at $26.

Still seems to be enough time during the summer months to stay somewhat lower or even have more low dips, as hope. I'm still buying, and on bigger chunks, but more choice consious now. If lower dips happen, I can be more casual on what I buy.

----------

The 'when to sell' picture is different depending upon when you got in. Those that got in at $10 were wise and lucky and can ride the tides a bit better. Those of us coming in over the last purposely-hyped year have a slightly different squew on the risk. I intend to hold most of the stack, but when it goes Bull, and hits outrages high peaks during longer upswings and hoopla, I'll sell some quick during the spike. All I have to do is sell as "$spot" and they'll beat down the door to buy, even if spot is $38 or more on a spike.
    COA
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what isn't going up today?

people should seriously reconsider investing in something that is red today

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can't keep a good man down.

Are they really this stupid, or are they destroying the dollar on purpose?

• Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭

<< <i>Those extra 60 ASE that I purchased when silver was at $27.40 are looking pretty good today. >>

Nice, I'm also feeling good about the tube of Libertads I purchased as well as a couple of loose 2 oz Libs. Got the 1 oz Libs for $30 each after all the premiums and S&H. I'll take BU Libertads any day at that price.
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭
    Picked up 6 1962 proof sets myself yenosterday for $19 each. Liking that.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon $30!
  • Options
    No, the value of your fiat paper is just going down.image
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I would consider $31 to be a breakout if it stayed above that for a week. Until that happens, the trend is still down. Let's not get too excited, yet.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image

Let the "never sell your Metals" comments begin! lol >>

i would but then i might get bannedimage
  • Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics