Home Metal Detecting
Options

weekend dump digging

discovered a new large dump yesterday. it dates 1890s-1920s. could have years of digging here. really excited about it. this first photo is me
my wifey
spiderweb whiskey
friend digging a huge pot lid

Comments

• Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're doing it all wrong. You need to get a bobcat in there like American Diggers and the good stuff will just start rolling out.image
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You're doing it all wrong. You need to get a bobcat in there like American Diggers and the good stuff will just start rolling out.image >>

Haha you first have to clear out the Revolutionary War muskets and then you can find the 13th century gold coin hoard. And then you can yell BOOM BABY!

But in all seriousness that place looks like has some good potential. Can't wait to see what else you pull
  • Options
    ConstantineConstantine Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck.... lots of potential there.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    demodiggerdemodigger Posts: 1,012
    haha i guess we all view that show as little over the top. i personally cant watch it, makes me sick. we have a guy at our club that routinely brings in unrealistic finds every month. he showed me a US belt plate last month, that was obviously bought, but claimed he dug it. there will always be those who seek undeserved recognition.

anyhow going back today. still have alot of stuff being cleaned. either way, its the adventure, not the finds that make the day interesting. good friends, like here to share with.