Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Would it be out of line if I solicited opinions on the validity a particular Ebay listing?

I'm not quite clear if the forum rules prohibit this or not, but I just thought I'd ask. Let's just say it's a PSA 8 HOF rookie card. The seller has a feedback score of 69 (1 negative), but doesn't seem to specialize in sports cards at all. The card's registration number is fairly old (begins with 02) and is not currently registered to anybody. Also, the scan of the card seems to be of a higher resolution than photos with other listings from the same seller. Finally, the Buy It Now price is lower than several other recently sold PSA 8 copies of the same card.

I guess I'd ask first before posting a link to the listing, not because I'm afraid of tipping somebody off to the listing, but because I'm not 100% sure of the ethics of doing so.

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    I think you really need to share the link to get intelligent responses.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Duplicate post
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options