Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

BE KIND..If ya don't own it..DELETE from ur Registry

Wow, I couldn't believe the amount of cards I have tied up in other member's Registry sets. So, a friendly reminder is in order. As the title of the thread requests: If you don't own the card(s), please delete them from your inventory.

Comments

• Options
    Running into the same thing right now.

After multiple requests I followed the instructions and sent front and back scans into PSA. Yet to hear back from them after a week.....
  • Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    This has been happening alot with me also lately. I buy a card on ebay and cant register it. It's such a pain to wait 3 days then scan fronts and backs to have them removed.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    I have had that happen to me a few times however never had to wait the 3 days and send scan to PSA.Once you retire a set and inventory you will still remain on the all time registery.It also alows the buyer of any of the cards to list them to their registery or inventory without hassle.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    I had several cards a few months ago that were in my possession for a minimum of 3 months which were still in someone else's registry. Crazy.
    Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Running into the same thing right now.
    After multiple requests I followed the instructions and sent front and back scans into PSA. Yet to hear back from them after a week..... >>

This seems highly unusual as I generally hear back within 24 hours. If you have not received a response to your satisfaction call Cosetta Robbins at PSA (800) 325-1121 ext #148. They are in California so give them time to get into the office. image
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports