Home Precious Metals

The "Fiscal Cliff"

leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
A good reason to keep stacking? The Fiscal Cliff Or, will this cause the bottom to fall out on just about everything for investors including PMs?

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

Comments

• leothelyonleothelyon Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that y'all already aware of our 15 tril debt, silly me!

Let's try this one, Do you think this guy, Krugman, will find himself in the unemplyment line after Bernanke called his suggestion, raising inflation to create jobs, "reckless"?

The more qualities observed in a coin, the more desirable that coin becomes!

My Jefferson Nickel Collection

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting commentary.
    Sounds like I would not like to be the President of the United States in 2013. Can you say "Herbert Hoover?"
    However, I have no idea if it will be bullish or bearish for PM's.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • tincuptincup Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if PM's will ensure one is safe or not. but I would certainly think having some would be prudent.
    ----- kj
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That, combined with the forecast implied in Robert Wenzel's speech to the Fed certainly makes for what may be considered a very dark future. Cheers, RickO