Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

NFL DRAFT - Lets get this party started.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Im not going to requote you and waste copying all of that but yes TR pick is gold. I dolnt give a damn about the 4th, 5th, and 7th. Weeden at 22 is confusing. A WR would of been better. I think H&H realized they better do something to preserve their legacy. So far they have done jack sh poop it to prove they are football Gods.
    Looking for 1950 Bowman football PSA 7's
  • Options
    dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Im not going to requote you and waste copying all of that but yes TR pick is gold. I dolnt give a damn about the 4th, 5th, and 7th. Weeden at 22 is confusing. A WR would of been better. I think H&H realized they better do something to preserve their legacy. So far they have done jack sh poop it to prove they are football Gods. >>

I 100% agree! Those picks were so late in the draft that the Browns won't miss them.

A WR, OL, or any other player that wasn't a reach.lol Its like every GM has to make one early round pick that baffles us.

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Really pleased with Tampa moving back up and drafting Doug Martin. Tampa really has solidified it's running game and has that all purpose back now to go with the bruiser in Blount. image
  • Options

<< <i>Really pleased with Tampa moving back up and drafting Doug Martin. Tampa really has solidified it's running game and has that all purpose back now to go with the bruiser in Blount. image >>

Who lives in Vegas? I want to put money on the Bucs. I REEEALLY like this team.
  • Options

<< <i>Really pleased with Tampa moving back up and drafting Doug Martin. Tampa really has solidified it's running game and has that all purpose back now to go with the bruiser in Blount. image >>

Nice trade by the Bucs, they grabbed a pretty good player and the cost was minimal.

title.
  • Options
    I liked the Bears pick.
  • Options

<< <i>Lions fan here, this is the first time we are not picking around the top sense Barry played for us back in the 90's. Makes it a little less interesting but I will take it! >>

Lions fan here & i COSIGN this statement
  • Options

<< <i>Who lives in Vegas? I want to put money on the Bucs. I REEEALLY like this team. >>

Quite pleased with the offseason and 1st day of draft. Tampa has to address LB and CB with the 3rd and those 2-4th round picks they have.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Lions fan here, this is the first time we are not picking around the top sense Barry played for us back in the 90's. Makes it a little less interesting but I will take it! >>

Lions fan here & i COSIGN this statement >>

I knew they would draft Reiff. He fits their system perfectly.
  • Options
    I thought both DeCastro and Reiff would have been off the board ten picks earlier.
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Lions fan here & i COSIGN this statement >>

I knew they would draft Reiff. He fits their system perfectly. >>

I would be interested to hear your ideas on what specific types of tackles suit specific types of offensive schemes, and why someone like Reiff would complement the particular base offense that the Lions run.

• Options

<< <i>I thought both DeCastro and Reiff would have been off the board ten picks earlier. >>

"DeC" really suprised me. I figured he would of been off by 17,
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I thought both DeCastro and Reiff would have been off the board ten picks earlier. >>

"DeC" really suprised me. I figured he would of been off by 17, >>

Bengals passed on him not once BUT twice.

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    A 28 year old rookie, God Bless Cleveland.

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    just now got a chance to sit down and look at the draft board. I guess the Jags moving up and taking Blackmon took the wind out of the Rams' sails. Then I saw that the Cowboys moved up into the 6th spot and all it costed them was a 2nd rounder? Surely "we" could have gotten more out of moving down 8 additional spots. I know the Rams have holes everywhere, but I'm not sure that was the best trade for them. Time will tell, I suppose.

• Options
    So far, this looks to be the best draft the Vikings have had in years. Three extra late-round picks and they still got to take the tackle they were going to take anyway, and then got aggressive at the end of the first round to land a top safety (although there are questions about his ability to cover, we had NOTHING at that position).
    Good job, Rick Spielman.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options

<< <i>A 28 year old rookie, God Bless Cleveland. >>

What is it you don't like about this pick? The fact that he was taken with a 1st rounder rather than a 2nd rounder? I think you got a heck of a QB. If this guy was 24, he would have been a top 10 pick. As it is, you have your QB position solidified for the next 7-8 years.
  • Options
    I dont like that we took him 22 overall.
  • Options
    So what do the Browns do with that early 2nd rounder? Randall WR from LSU? Need to get a solid WR for Weeden/McCoy
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the Browns are not only telling Colt he is not the QB of the future, he is also not the QB of the present. Maybe they could trade him for a mediocre wide receiver.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

We were lucky to get at 23.Definetly a need.Need CBs at 2 and 3.Take a risk pick and take Janoris Jenkins unless Mayhew knows more than is told to us in the press.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Bucs did it again. Trade back into 2nd rd and grab LaVonte David LB! This guy is a steal at 58th overall. I am bouncing off the wall!
  • Options
    I"m pretty sure the Browns scouting deparment consists of a Magic 8 Ball and a hat filled with the name of draft prospects.

title.
  • Options

<< <i>I"m pretty sure the Browns scouting deparment consists of a Magic 8 Ball and a hat filled with the name of draft prospects. >>

Im lost at what they are doing.

This is a good read for Browns fans from Terry Pluto. I didnt know if I can paste the entire thing here so here is a link.

http://brownschat.clevelandbrowns.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4731011/m/801100194
  • Options
    This guy dont like the Browns

An "F"
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭
    The Rams are insane!
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    Is it me or did Russell Wilson's girlfriend kinda creep you out during his interview. I think all she sees is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and nothing else.
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So far, this looks to be the best draft the Vikings have had in years. >>

I agree!
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭
    As a Titans/Cowboys fan, I cannot believe that Tennessee drafted a WR in the first round. They need offensive line help desperately, they lost a good CB in Finnegan and they need an outside pass rusher. Granted they started filling in some of those holes later in the draft, but unreal...a WR in round one. Hasselbeck couldnt throw an accurate pass more than 15 yards downfield last year...even in his good games at the start of the season, it was all 10 yd pass, 50 yard run type plays.

That is of course, unless they are going to play Locker this year. Then it makes sense.
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY