Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

gone

PERFECT GAME PHIL HUMBER TICKET $30- These are selling on ebay for $60-$100

If anyone is interested in this ticket, or if you want a chance to flip and double your money. I have for sale here a ticket from the white sox vs mariners perfect game.

The ticket is Club Level, Sat apr21 2012. The ticket has Dustin Ackley on it and it just says Dustin. Its a season ticket holder stock, and its unused as in I mean the bottom part, the stub is still attached. I wouldnt say the ticket is in perfect GEM MINT 10 position, but its very close its just not 100% perfect as probably none are. The ticket stub is on, and there is one of these with Dustin ackley on ebay right now that still has over 3 hours and its at $57 with 15 bids already.

That ticket does not even have the stub portion, the stub portion is torn off.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-White-Sox-vs-Seattle-Mariners-Ticket-Stub-4-21-Perfect-Game-Mint-/180867260859?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item2a1c8761bb

This ticket I have has the stub. Check Ebay - there are many of these and they are all reaching $60 at least. I dont have Ebay or Paypal so I cant do it that way but I have no serious need for this ticket.

It will have to be check or MO because I dont have paypal but if anyone wants to make an easy $30 profit or if you are into this sort of collectibal lets do this.

I will be on for a while, let me know. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Do you give away money often? LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I just dont have an ebay account so I didnt know how else to sale it.

Ticket is gone. Thanks for all interest.
  • Options
    Very nice of you to make that offer here. I am sure IMF is happy.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Doug your posts dont make any sense at all.
  • Options

<< <i>Doug your posts dont make any sense at all. >>

First post - Translation: Why don't you put it on ebay and keep all the profit yourself?

Second Post - Translation: It was nice of you to offer it to people on this board at that price. I am sure the purchaser is very happy.

Was that so difficult to understand?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    say what you mean next time...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...