Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Attention Group Sub w/ Dutymon Participants!

Neil has politely been asked to exit these parts, so if you are participating in the group sub send me a PM and I will give you his e-mail address so that you can make arrangements and maintain contact with him. Maybe the powers that be will forgive him and let him rejoin the herd soon, but just in case PM me and I will get you his info.
Registry Sets:
T222's PSA 1 or better

Comments

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    wow, didn't know he was upsetting any of the powers to be...I know he was upset with ebay but didn't know he upset anyone at psa...must have missed those threads
  • Options
    I didn't know he was either, wow, wasn't Neil here for awhile?

What gets you banned from here? Obviously severe harassing, constant foul language etc.
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

click me
  • Options
    JustinsShoeboxJustinsShoebox Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    That's sad. Neil is a valued member of this community.

He did have a post in the 4SC thread that poofed yesterday. Wonder if that had anything to do with it. I do remember what was stated but will not repeat as I may be subject to the same doom.

Justin

• Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That's sad. Neil is a valued member of this community.

He did have a post in the 4SC thread that poofed yesterday. Wonder if that had anything to do with it. I do remember what was stated but will not repeat as I may be subject to the same doom.

Justin >>

Neil has confirmed that apparently it was his 4SC post that doomed him!! Its too bad that someone like Neil who is a regular contributor and a decent member gets the bam treatment.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    Jmhockey23Jmhockey23 Posts: 652 ✭✭
    Was he given a warning? Too bad, he was a good contributer. I think it's unfortunate that we have to be mindful of "big brother" while posting on a hobby message board....
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭
    When you get banned, is it for life? Or a set 'punishment' (ie, 30 days, 60 days, etc)
  • Options
    I enjoyed his posts when I first joined this forum about a year and a half ago, because I liked his against-the-grain ideas and attitudes. Then he started to wear on me a bit when it seemed like every couple weeks he was making bonehead mistakes as an ebay seller and then coming here to bi*ch and moan about the buyers who were rightfully pi$$ed at him for it.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not certain what is so hard to understand.

When he and others constantly suggest that 4SC gets better grades, trims cards and is bad for the hobby you are calling into question PSA's integrity.

There is no incentive for PSA to have this type of commentary on their website. Period.

The whole idea is that third party grading is just that, a third party who not biased. It essentially suggests that they commit fraud everytime they grade a card for 4SC.

This is no disrespect to Neil but I suggest others take notice and keep the negative comments to yourselves.
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am not certain what is so hard to understand.

When he and others constantly suggest that 4SC gets better grades, trims cards and is bad for the hobby you are calling into question PSA's integrity.

There is no incentive for PSA to have this type of commentary on their website. Period.

The whole idea is that third party grading is just that, a third party who not biased. It essentially suggests that they commit fraud everytime they grade a card for 4SC.

This is no disrespect to Neil but I suggest others take notice and keep the negative comments to yourselves. >>

As someone who has been here for the greater part of the last decade I say this with no malice towards you but...trust me we, we dont need the lecture as we all know how it works around here. We all know PSA owns the boards and can bounce anyone out of here they see fit and I am pretty sure this thread itself isnly long for the boards either. I just feel some leeway needed to be given or at least a warning to Neil! We have lost a good amount of members here for various reasons and losing another just sucks.
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191
    I'm sure Neil was warned in the past... Don't think PSA would ban a long time member without other warning unless he went way off the reservation this time.
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I trust that this suspension is just that, a suspension. Neil is a valuable member of this community, and the community is weaker without him.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I enjoyed his posts when I first joined this forum about a year and a half ago, because I liked his against-the-grain ideas and attitudes. Then he started to wear on me a bit when it seemed like every couple weeks he was making bonehead mistakes as an ebay seller and then coming here to bi*ch and moan about the buyers who were rightfully pi$$ed at him for it. >>

This, and the group sub flub.
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    celloscellos Posts: 128 ✭✭
    If you get banned can't you just make a new account?
  • Options
    cards651cards651 Posts: 665 ✭✭

<< <i>When you get banned, is it for life? Or a set 'punishment' (ie, 30 days, 60 days, etc) >>

My understanding is that you receive a lifetime ban, you meet with Commissioner Joe Miami and you cannot be elected to the PSA Hall of Fame, even if you are the All-Time Post Leader.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

When I read Neil's post,
    I thought to myself "he's gone".

Shouldn't be much of a surprise to him either.
    He's been around long enough to know what's acceptable and what isn't.
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Did Neil use PED's? Even if he did....PSA failed to Fed Ex overnight the submission. They only use Priority mail which ruins the chain of custody.

RB
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    at the end of the day this is PSA's board, and they aren't going to allow anything that reflects badly on the company.
    If you want to freely speak your mind there are other boards.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>If you get banned can't you just make a new account? >>

PSA used to frown on that, but apparently now it's a free-for-all so why not?
  • Options
    Boy, did that guy ever hate EBay.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope they let him back on... Neil is good people.
  • Options

<< <i>I hope they let him back on... Neil is good people. >>

Hopefully he serves his sentence, and will be back from the lockout...
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I hope they let him back on... Neil is good people. >>

Hopefully he serves his sentence, and will be back from the lockout... >>

Totally agree. I miss Neil already.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    Yankees001Yankees001 Posts: 1,496
    I missed it. Too bad, he knew a lot.

Dave
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    I always thought he was a doofus, but an interesting doofus
  • Options

<< <i>When he and others constantly suggest that 4SC gets better grades, trims cards and is bad for the hobby you are calling into question PSA's integrity.

The whole idea is that third party grading is just that, a third party who not biased. It essentially suggests that they commit fraud everytime they grade a card for 4SC. >>

There are some legal battles going on in which some groups are trying to hold website owners responsible for content posted by registered users. For this reason, I completely understand that CU would want to protect itself from legal liability when a forum member posts accusations of wrongdoing, especially without substantial proof.

However, the mere mention that some large volume ebay sellers tend to have graded cards that seem to most experienced collectors to be overgraded, especially without mentioning specific names or making threats or using profane language, should be allowed for discussion. If PSA has nothing to hide, why censor it?

Many have decided to bite, chew, and swallow the theory that Mr. Roger Mass and Mr. Phillie John 1B get a bunch of cards overgraded simply due to the large volume of their submissions, and they also get as many cards undergraded as they get overgraded. It would be a lot easier for me to buy into this theory as well if PSA wasn't so quick to censor these boards. I know they own this forum and they have the right to delete whatever and whomever they choose. But it makes me scratch my head and wonder if there might actually be any legitimacy to the [thus far unsubstantiated] accusations. I only speak for myself, but this has caused me to look at PSA graded cards in a worse light than I did before. That can't be good for business. If I'm thinking it, there are probably a few other collectors thinking it as well. Deleting these types of posts can potentially be more harmful to the company than leaving them up. That's the incentive for PSA to leave this type of commentary on their website, and I hope I don't get banned for saying it.
  • Options
    bbuckner22bbuckner22 Posts: 1,028
    In
    From what I can tell, 707 is the DOLLAR STORE compared to deans_cards. For what that guy charges, if I ever bought anything from him I would expect it to be delivered to me in a frickin' limo.
    ~WalterSobchak
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Neil- Itold you not to bet on Denver,told ya Al davis was gonna have the last word..Catch
    ya on the otherside.

Its RAIDER world!!
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    he can't be all that upset. It is almost Thursday
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>he can't be all that upset. It is almost Thursday >>

True dat yo...
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

True dat yo... >>

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

True dat yo... >>

image >>

LOL

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    well, the question has been answered,sooooooooo,, is this the thread we all throw out silly pictures now, so we can all laugh out loud?
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    I cant believe the guy is gone...he showed so much restraint...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I cant believe the guy is gone...he showed so much restraint... >>

• Options
    Bubbles

• Options
    jrbolesjrboles Posts: 566 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>When you get banned, is it for life? Or a set 'punishment' (ie, 30 days, 60 days, etc) >>

My understanding is that you receive a lifetime ban, you meet with Commissioner Joe Miami and you cannot be elected to the PSA Hall of Fame, even if you are the All-Time Post Leader. >>

I did not want to let this go by without acknowledgement. This made me laugh to the point I am tempted to use an emoticon.
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

My understanding is that you receive a lifetime ban, you meet with Commissioner Joe Miami and you cannot be elected to the PSA Hall of Fame, even if you are the All-Time Post Leader. >>

I did not want to let this go by without acknowledgement. This made me laugh to the point I am tempted to use an emoticon. image >>

Fixed.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    cards651cards651 Posts: 665 ✭✭
    Thanks, guys. The latest rumor is that there have been discussions regarding a possible early summer meeting in Las Vegas, halfway between New Castle and Newport Beach. Commissioner Miami has reserved the CU corporate jet over at John Wayne airport. Neil, believing he really is John Wayne, has hitched up a replica covered wagon for the trek West. Neil indicated he may be a little late because he first has to stop by the PO to pick up some green Delivery Confirmation labels.
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone heard from Neil concerning the group sub?
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I got an email from him. He said he would email as soon as they pop.

I have a Kobe Topps Chrome rookie in the group sub so I touched base with him.

** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    Any update?
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Nothing that I can tell.
  • Options
    UPDATE

Got this e-mail from Neil tonight:

"Think I got everybody except Matt, Bobby could you forward this to him. Can get his E-Mail off CBT where he gave it to me, but not right now. Group sub after sitting for 2 weeks at Wrong post office was logged in 3/26. It logged in after PSA recieved it in about a week, so total time is about average right now. I check everyday, no Poppage. I sent three subs after this one they took 3 weeks+ to Log. PSA is so slow now and with this one having it all, Vintage, Modern, Football, Baseball, Non Sports...ect. Expect the duration 46-48 Business days and if it Pops earlier, just rejoice!!!"
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booo. Didnt know he was booted.
    1 vote to have him back!
  • Options

<< <i>Booo. Didnt know he was booted.
    1 vote to have him back! >>

vote to have him back.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neil asked someone at CBT to post these results with this message:

Morning,

Somebody bump my thread and post these please, any mistakes let me know now so I can stop shipping !!

Neil

1 1 19614387
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 57 ALLEN RIPLEY Card
    2 1 19614388
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 64 BOB FORSCH Card
    3 1 19614389
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 167 TERRY PUHL Card
    4 1 19614390
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 184 GLENN HUBBARD Card
    5 1 19614391
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 195 JON MATLACK Card
    6 1 19614392
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 198 RICK MANNING Card
    7 1 19614393
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 200 DAVE STAPLETON Card
    8 1 19614394
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 242 BILLY SAMPLE Card
    9 1 19614395
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1983 DONRUSS 286 PAUL SPLITTORFF Card
    10 1 19614396
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 303 JOHN CASTINO Card
    11 1 19614397
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 321 DAVE SCHMIDT Card
    12 1 19614398
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 331 BENNY AYALA Card
    13 1 19614399
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 413 DAN MEYER Card
    14 1 19614400
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 420 GARY MATTHEWS Card
    15 1 19614401
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 479 ROY LEE JACKSON Card
    16 1 19614402
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 482 TONY BERNAZARD Card
    17 1 19614403
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 495 MIKE SQUIRES Card
    18 1 19614404
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 506 BOB BAILOR Card
    19 1 19614405
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 541 PAUL MIRABELLA Card
    20 1 19614406
    MINT 9 PD 1983 DONRUSS 548 LUIS SALAZAR Card
    21 1 19614407
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 574 KEITH CREEL Card
    22 1 19614408
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 586 WADE BOGGS Card
    23 1 19614409
    MINT 9 1983 DONRUSS 586 WADE BOGGS Card
    24 1 19614410
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 586 WADE BOGGS Card
    25 1 19614411
    GEM MINT 10 1983 DONRUSS 606 OZZIE VIRGIL ORANGE FRAME AROUND PHOTO Card
    26 1 19614412
    GEM MINT 10 1999 PRESS PASS SIGNINGS BUDDY BAKER Card
    27 1 19614413
    MINT 9 2008 PRESS PASS LEGENDS AUTOGRAPH RICHARD PETTY BLUE Card
    28 1 19614414
    GEM MINT 10 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS AUTOGRAPHS BA1 BOBBY ALLISON GOLD Card
    29 1 19614415
    MINT 9 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS MOTORSPORTS MASTERS AUTOGRAPH BA BOBBY ALLISON Card
    30 1 19614416
    GEM MINT 10 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS MOTORSPORTS MASTERS AUTOGRAPH BA BOBBY ALLISON Card
    31 1 19614417
    MINT 9 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS MOTORSPORTS MASTERS AUTOGRAPH BA BOBBY ALLISON GOLD Card
    32 1 19614418
    GEM MINT 10 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS PACING THE FIELD AUTOGRAPHS DP DAVID PEARSON Card
    33 1 19614419
    MINT 9 1991 TRAKS 1 JEFF GORDON Card
    34 1 19614420
    N9: NOT GRADED NOT LICENSED UNAUTHORIZED Card
    35 1 19614421
    MINT 9 MK 2001 TOPPS ARCHIVES AUTOGRAPHS 8 BOB FELLER Card
    36 1 19614422
    GEM MINT 10 1999 SP TOP PROSPECTS CHIROGRAPHY WM WARREN MORRIS Card
    37 1 19614423
    MINT 9 1998 BOWMAN'S BEST CERTIFIED AUTOGRAPH 20 ALBERT BELLE CERTIFIED AUTOGRAPH Card
    38 1 19614424
    GEM MINT 10 2006 SP AUTHENTIC 207 BRIAN WILSON AUTOGRAPH Card
    39 1 19614425
    MINT 9 2011 GOODWIN CHAMPIONS AUTOGRAPHS A-OR BOBBY ORR Card
    40 1 19614426
    GEM MINT 10 2001 FLEER GREATS ROBIN YOUNT AUTOGRAPHED Card
    41 1 19614427
    MINT 9 2007 PRESS PASS SE CLASS OF 2007 AUTOGRAPH CL-JR JAMARCUS RUSSELL Card
    42 1 19614428
    GEM MINT 10 2008 UPPER DECK SIGNATURE SHOTS SS27 GLENN DORSEY Card
    43 1 19614429
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1999 SPORTS ILLUSTRATED AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION OTTO GRAHAM AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION Card
    44 1 19614430
    GEM MINT 10 1999 UPPER DECK RETRO INKREDIBLE GG GEORGE GERVIN INKREDIBLE Card
    45 1 19614431
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1978 TOPPS 36 EDDIE MURRAY Card
    46 1 19614432
    NEAR MINT 7 1975 TOPPS MINI 1 '74 HIGHLIGHTS HANK AARON Card
    47 1 19614433
    NEAR MINT 7 1975 TOPPS MINI 616 ROOKIE OUTFIELDERS Card
    48 1 19614434
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1960 TOPPS 100 NELLIE FOX Card
    49 1 19614435
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1978 TOPPS 320 JOHN STALLWORTH Card
    50 1 19614436
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1984 TOPPS 228 WALTER PAYTON Card
    51 1 19614437
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1966 GREEN BERETS 65 CHOW TIME Card
    52 1 19614438
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 TOPPS MINI 5 '74 HIGHLIGHTS NOLAN RYAN Card
    53 1 19614439
    MINT 9 1975 TOPPS MINI 11 BILL MELTON Card
    54 1 19614440
    MINT 9 1975 TOPPS MINI 43 CLEON JONES Card
    55 1 19614441
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 TOPPS MINI 307 HOME RUN LEADERS D.ALLEN/M.SCHMIDT Card
    56 1 19614442
    MINT 9 1975 TOPPS MINI 436 KEN FRAILING Card
    57 1 19614443
    MINT 9 1975 TOPPS MINI 437 AL COWENS Card
    58 1 19614444
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 TOPPS MINI 487 ASTROS TEAM PRESTON GOMEZ, MGR. Card
    59 1 19614445
    MINT 9 1975 TOPPS MINI 541 ROGER METZGER Card
    60 1 19614446
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 TOPPS MINI 560 TONY PEREZ Card
    61 1 19614447
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1975 TOPPS MINI 655 RICO CARTY Card
    62 1 19614448
    MINT 9 1984 DONRUSS B LIVING LEGENDS J.BENCH/C.YASTRZEMSKI Card
    63 1 19614449
    GEM MINT 10 1983 TOPPS 498 WADE BOGGS Card
    64 1 19614450
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1984 DONRUSS 248 DON MATTINGLY Card
    65 1 19614451
    MINT 9 1984 TOPPS 63 JOHN ELWAY Card
    66 1 19614452
    GEM MINT 10 1996 FINEST 74 KOBE BRYANT W/COATING Card
    67 1 19614453
    MINT 9 1996 TOPPS CHROME 138 KOBE BRYANT Card
    68 1 19614454
    EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1957 TOPPS 108 BUD McFADIN Card
    69 1 19614455
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1983 TOPPS 294 MARCUS ALLEN Card
    70 1 19614456
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1985 TOPPS 32 STEVE McMICHAEL Card
    71 1 19614457
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1986 TOPPS 19 RICHARD DENT Card
    72 1 19614458
    MINT 9 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 101 A.J. GREEN Card
    73 1 19614459
    GEM MINT 10 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 106 ALDON SMITH Card
    74 1 19614460
    MINT 9 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 108 ANDY DALTON Card
    75 1 19614461
    GEM MINT 10 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 115 CAM NEWTON Card
    75 2 19614462
    GEM MINT 10 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 115 CAM NEWTON Card
    76 1 19614463
    MINT 9 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 157 JULIO JONES Card
    77 1 19614464
    GEM MINT 10 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 164 MARCELL DAREUS Card
    78 1 19614465
    MINT 9 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 174 PATRICK PETERSON Card
    79 1 19614466
    GEM MINT 10 2011 DONRUSS ELITE 200 VON MILLER Card
    80 1 19614467
    GEM MINT 10 2011 PANINI HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2011 5 ED SABOL Card
    81 1 19614468
    EXCELLENT 5 1966 TOPPS RUB-OFFS WILLIE STARGELL Card
    82 1 19614469
    N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1968 ATLANTIC OIL PLAY BALL GAME-PERFORATED ROBERTO CLEMENTE PLAY BALL BACK Card
    82 2 19614470
    N1: EVIDENCE OF TRIMMING 1968 ATLANTIC OIL PLAY BALL GAME-PERFORATED ROBERTO CLEMENTE PLAY BALL BACK Card
    83 1 19614471
    GEM MINT 10 1987 FLEER GLOSSY 604 BARRY BONDS Card
    84 1 19614472
    MINT 9 1988 FLEER UPDATE U-89 CRAIG BIGGIO Card
    85 1 19614473
    GEM MINT 10 1988 FLEER UPDATE GLOSSY U-89 CRAIG BIGGIO Card
    86 1 19614474
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1991 BOWMAN 569 CHIPPER JONES Card
    87 1 19614475
    MINT 9 2001 BOWMAN CHROME 209 CASEY HAMPTON REFRACTOR Card
    88 1 19614476
    MINT 9 1989 SCORE SUPPLEMENTAL 408S DERMONTTI DAWSON Card
    89 1 19614477
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 ST 1983 O-PEE-CHEE 23 M.MESSIER/W.GRETZKY OILERS HIGHLIGHTS Card
    90 1 19614478
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1981 TOPPS 30 JULIUS ERVING Card
    91 1 19614479
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1956 ELVIS PRESLEY 61 FIGHTING MAD Card
    92 1 19614480
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1956 ELVIS PRESLEY 52 PORCH PERFORMANCE Card
    93 1 19614481
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1973 TOPPS 41 CAZZIE RUSSELL Card
    94 1 19614482
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1973 TOPPS 43 CONNIE HAWKINS Card
    95 1 19614483
    EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1973 TOPPS 50 KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR Card
    96 1 19614484
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1973 TOPPS 72 JOHN WETZEL Card
    97 1 19614485
    EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1973 TOPPS 105 WILLIS REED Card
    98 1 19614486
    NEAR MINT 7 1973 TOPPS 118 WALT WESLEY Card
    99 1 19614487
    EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1973 TOPPS 126 PAUL WESTPHAL Card
    100 1 19614488
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1973 TOPPS 165 LEN WILKENS Card
    101 1 19614489
    MINT 9 1973 TOPPS 188 NEIL JOHNSON Card
    102 1 19614490
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1973 TOPPS 244 DARNELL HILLMAN Card
    103 1 19614491
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1973 TOPPS 254 DONNIE FREEMAN Card

• Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭

<< <i>GEM MINT 10 1999 PRESS PASS SIGNINGS BUDDY BAKER Card 27 1 19614413
    MINT 9 2008 PRESS PASS LEGENDS AUTOGRAPH RICHARD PETTY BLUE Card 28 1 19614414
    GEM MINT 10 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS AUTOGRAPHS BA1 BOBBY ALLISON GOLD Card 29 1 19614415
    MINT 9 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS MOTORSPORTS MASTERS AUTOGRAPH BA BOBBY ALLISON Card 30 1 19614416
    GEM MINT 10 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS MOTORSPORTS MASTERS AUTOGRAPH BA BOBBY ALLISON Card 31 1 19614417
    MINT 9 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS MOTORSPORTS MASTERS AUTOGRAPH BA BOBBY ALLISON GOLD Card 32 1 19614418
    GEM MINT 10 2011 PRESS PASS LEGENDS PACING THE FIELD AUTOGRAPHS DP DAVID PEARSON Card 33 1 19614419
    MINT 9 1991 TRAKS 1 JEFF GORDON Card 34 1 19614420 N9:

NOT GRADED NOT LICENSED UNAUTHORIZED Card >>

WOW, probably my best grades ever. I picked this stuff up CHEAP, and am really happy with the results.

• Options
    Matt, I was/am pumped as well.

Here are my six cards.

MINT 9 1984 DONRUSS B LIVING LEGENDS J.BENCH/C.YASTRZEMSKI Card
    63 1 19614449
    GEM MINT 10 1983 TOPPS 498 WADE BOGGS Card<-------------------------- Bought raw at LCS for $5.00
    64 1 19614450
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1984 DONRUSS 248 DON MATTINGLY Card
    65 1 19614451
    MINT 9 1984 TOPPS 63 JOHN ELWAY Card
    66 1 19614452
    GEM MINT 10 1996 FINEST 74 KOBE BRYANT W/COATING Card
    67 1 19614453
    MINT 9 1996 TOPPS CHROME 138 KOBE BRYANT Card
    68 1 19614454