Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

U.S. Mint announces fractional SAE's

claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
Due to the higher cost of silver and collector demand, the mint will issue 1/2 ounce Silver American Eagles in 2012. To start the new issue, the coins will be issued in a reverse proof format, then in subsequent years, coins will be issued with burnished finishes, conventional proof, and later, rusty dies, diebreaks, and cuds will be offered every April 1.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    Cud it be true?

The Secret Of Success Law:
    Discover all unpredictable errors before they occur.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SchWING!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Sign me up for 5 rusty dies, please.
    Let's try not to get upset.
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    I'll have a rusty die struck cud with a nice die break resonating from it, please ! ! !

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Due to the higher cost of silver and collector demand, the mint will issue 1/2 ounce Silver American Eagles in 2012. To start the new issue, the coins will be issued in a reverse proof format, then in subsequent years, coins will be issued with burnished finishes, conventional proof, and later, rusty dies, diebreaks, and cuds will be offered every April 1. >>

Now, CC, you wouldnt be FOOLIN' us would you?

• Options

<< <i>Due to the higher cost of silver and collector demand, the mint will issue 1/2 ounce Silver American Eagles in 2012. To start the new issue, the coins will be issued in a reverse proof format, then in subsequent years, coins will be issued with burnished finishes, conventional proof, and later, rusty dies, diebreaks, and cuds will be offered every April 1. >>

Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. The mint has gone totally madddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Can someone get this hook out of my mouth???????????????image
    Currently working with nurmaler. Older transactions....circa 2011 BST transactions Gecko109, Segoja, lpinion, Agblox, oldgumballmachineswanted,pragmaticgoat, CharlieC, onlyroosies, timrutnat, ShinyThingsInPM under login lightcycler
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Oh boy... going to be a good day here.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options

This business model seems familiar.

Eric
  • Options
    That's just great ! Now we 're going to get phone calls at the shop asking us if
    we have half eagles . I will hafta ask if they want the silver or gold half eagles ,
    and of course the responce is going to be 'Huh' ?
    Home of quality widgets
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take a off-center, broadstruck, double struck, reverse of 2007 1/2 oz. ASE please image
    Make that 2, or maybe 3, do I hear 4 image
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    BryceMBryceM Posts: 11,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how many people figured the 5 oz pucks were just an April Fools joke. image
  • Options
    gonzergonzer Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll have a rusty die struck cud with a nice die break resonating from it, please ! ! !

HH >>

Sounds like an order at Starbucks®.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file